Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official TCU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread CFP Semifinal Edition

And you know what doesnt feel good? The 28 pt swing. 2 tds that we didnt get inside the 2 and the 2 pick 6s.

Never talk shit to the opposing team. Its dumb. Back in high school(early 90s), we had a team talking shit to us. This is when steroids were becoming a thing in high school. They came to the JV game that was always before varsity games on Friday. They were thee biggest most muscular team I had ever seen at that time. They had 2 running backs that were both 235 and both were doing one armed pull ups in our end zone on the cross bar and telling us how bad they were going to beat us Friday night. We got psyched out to say the least, as we all sat in the stands. That night stuck with us for 2 days. Come Friday, we gave our bodies up on every play and completely stunned the shit out them. Dont get me wrong, it fucking hurt. But we were so up for the game, we shook it off. We won 36-21 and completely embarrassed them.

JJ dont ever talk shit again!!!

Our worst nightmare is unfolding. OSU is kicking Georgia's collective buttholes in. Still a lot of time left, but im going to bed to stop the suffering.

Our worst nightmare is unfolding. OSU is kicking Georgia's collective buttholes in. Still a lot of time left, but im going to bed to stop the suffering.

Worst nightmare would be we both made it to the champ game and they torch us... we dodged a bullet.

I'm so fucking tired of being on the wrong side of "would win 9 of 10 games". It's happening way too often. They've been the better team and lost way too many times.

There's no sugar-coating this. You gave up 2 pick-6 and failed to score twice on goal-to-go inside the 2 and lost by 6. You were the better team and pissed it away. That's not okay.

There's no sugar-coating this. You gave up 2 pick-6 and failed to score twice on goal-to-go inside the 2 and lost by 6. You were the better team and pissed it away. That's not okay.

Yeah not much.

It was a Bride of Frankenstein horror show.

Didn?t somebody literally just reference that?

Yeah not much.

It was a Bride of Frankenstein horror show.

Didn?t somebody literally just reference that?

I hadn't refreshed the page before posting so I hadn't seen about 4 pages of posts.

Also, I have never seen that movie so I would not get the reference.

They will never win another national championship in my lifetime. It wouldn't matter if I lived for 100 more years. 1997 is the one and last for me. At least I saw one.

They will never win another national championship in my lifetime. It wouldn't matter if I lived for 100 more years. 1997 is the one and last for me. At least I saw one.

I think if they can't get it done next year they may well be finished. With the team they're returning and the portal additions and minimal losses, they should be favorites to win the conference and I would expect them to open top 4 (and above OSU since they're losing Stroud). Bama and UGA will be 1-2.

They will very likely never have such an easy road to the championship game again, that much is for sure. They've got nobody to blame but themselves. The offense was responsible for a 28 point swing with 2 goal to go from inside the 2 that netted no points and the 2 pick 6s. They're easily the better team and lost because of dumb mistakes which is happening far too often (see MSU last year, TCU this year etc).

Back