Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official THE GA][V][E Game Thread 2022 Edition

Nothing sad about it

(Sarcasm notification) It is also sad that Michigan ended any hope of Stroud winning the Heisman this year. I am just so sad about this. Did they have to beat them so bad? Did they really have to pick Stroud off twice? They didn't have to dominate them so much in the 2nd half and beat them soooo very badly. It was just all so unnecessary.

(Sarcasm notification) It is also sad that Michigan ended any hope of Stroud winning the Heisman this year. I am just so sad about this. Did they have to beat them so bad? Did they really have to pick Stroud off twice? They didn't have to dominate them so much in the 2nd half and beat them soooo very badly. It was just all so unnecessary.

Are you a buckeye?

oh
man,
that was so great.

I'm horny for more Michigan football right now.

All the shows I listen too are saying Michigan adjusted to Osu single high safety on defense.
They used it all game and never went out of it. Michigan crushed that formation.
Edwards 200 yards after halftime was amazing.

Last edited:
All the shows I listen too are saying Michigan adjusted to Osu single high safety on defense.
They used it all game and never went out of it. Michigan crushed that formation.
Edwards 200 yards after halftime was amazing.

If that was corum he would have won the heisman. I think Edwards is better than corum but damn I love them both

If that was corum he would have won the heisman. I think Edwards is better than corum but damn I love them both

Edwards needs to build his leg strength for next year, so that he can break tackles more often. He goes down too easy more often than not.

I going to steal this from my sister:

"Ohio, even our rivers and lakes have attempted to kill themselves."

I called it 11 months ago. There was no doubt in my mind.

Michchamp told me to hit the brakes, and I cut the brake lines.

Listened to The Game, Michigan Beatdown of OSU, The Sequel, while driving through Ohio on OSU radio. On the way back from MI. Talk about a double dose of Schadenfreude, served with a side of minced, burnt, and sour Buckeye nuts.

However, the OSU radio announcers were among the best I've ever heard. Professional to the core and to the end. Credited Michigan and made no excuses for their Buckeyes' demise. And I've never heard opposing team's touchdowns conveyed with such understatement.

"And McCarthy runs for a touchdown." (with all the enthusiasm of reading a grocery list)

I poured a celebratory dram of The Whistler upon arrival home.

Does anyone doubt that M wins next year? I don't.

Last edited:
I fucking love it that OSU fans were shitting on JJ all year and he just put up 4 total TDs against them.

Back