Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official THE GA][V][E Game Thread

b311j

Just win.

][V][GoMFBlue

tumblr_mj5zdm5KC91retk9go1_400.gif

GO BLUE! Day wants to take the crowd out of this game early. OSU's first play on offense will be a long pass down the middle to Olave to try for a TD. Crowd has to stay in the game no matter what happens early in the game. Have to be loud to drown out the snap count and get OSU to make mistakes.

I don't think we're going to end the streak this year. I hope I've never been more wrong. Go Blue!

I tell ya what, it is cold as shit.

Beginning to snow.

I?m glad I?m in the warm comfortable living room of my cousin?s house 10 miles from the stadium.

I tell ya what, it is cold as shit.

Beginning to snow.

I?m glad I?m in the warm comfortable living room of my cousin?s house 10 miles from the stadium.

Yeah, I just talked to Grandpa Michchamp. He said the roofs in his neighborhood are all white. it's not sticking on the ground tho.

GO BLUE.

Today is the first time in history that ESPN College Game Day and Fox Big Noon Kickoff are at the same venue in the state of Michigan for the second time.

Lots of red in the stadium

I saw that too. I heard a couple of weeks ago that Michigan sold ticket packages with this game paired with NIU and Rutgers so a bunch of OSU fans bought the package and there we so many NIU tickets on secondary market they were selling for $5.

Alright. Let's get this over with. Lord, be gentle and may Gus Johnson choke on the dick of whichever Buckeye(s) he's sucking during the broadcast.

Back