Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official THE GA][V][E Game Thread

Touchdown! Awesome fucking drive! Best of the season! Let's go D!

Every year bro. We might be the worst at keeping our rivals out of our stadium.

If we start winning regularly it?ll keep them out. Too bad our fans don?t treat them as badly as they treat us on the road

Hell of a playcall there. You know they're keying on Edward's after last week and just used it against them.

I think Haskins does play offense and defense. That drive has got to fire up the defense.

Overcame a false start, converted 3 3rd and short and Cade's only incompletion was a drop. Keep it up.

My hands are shaking. Only against the buckeyes do I feel this. Ever since I was a kid. This game makes you feel things you don't usually feel.

Henning still scares the shit out of me. We've seen this all before. Keep it up this time!

What is mac doing? Even if that buckeye didnt get it, the one covering our guy would have. Stupid.

Back