Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Wisconsin vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

a bit.

drops were not his fault today. dudes need to hold on to the ball.

I thought he played better down the stretch, and I hope we're not playing ourselves into a QB controversy by giving JJ early snaps like that.

but I'm not complaining! this is a sweet win

Yeah, I hope that didn't come off as he was terrible. Not at all. And timing isn't just on the QB, it's on his wideouts too. You're right, a few times they got both hands on the ball and couldn't bring it in.

Ass whoopin'. Still concerned about a team with a legitimate passing attack but 5-0 with an absolute beat down of Wisconsin is a legitimate accomplishment. Especially considering how much of a disaster last year was.

Just love this beat down!

Great Great win. Just finished it. Impressed with Daxton Hill recovering from 2 bad plays and completely making up for it with several outstanding ones. McNamara scared the shit out of me in the 1st quarter, but settled down and led the team to a great win by hanging in there. Wisconsin threw the kitchen sink at him in the 1st half and he did not wilt. Wisconsin offense is not the same, but winning in Camp Randall is still a mountain of a task. Way to show up Michigan!!!

Ass whoopin'. Still concerned about a team with a legitimate passing attack but 5-0 with an absolute beat down of Wisconsin is a legitimate accomplishment. Especially considering how much of a disaster last year was.

Man I hate that I missed this game today! Looks like it was a sweet win. Can't complain with being 5-0.

Yeah, need to get both Cade and JJ on the field at the same time. Hey! What about making JJ into a receiver? That might work!

Best win in Madison since '97.

On further review, the '97 game was actually a closer final score than I remembered. In terms of score differential in games at Wisky, UM has not had a game with this point difference since 1990.

That's pretty impressive and should not be taken lightly, even if Wisky was over-rated at the beginning of the year. They have some softer games coming up to get things together and might still prove themselves a quality team since their 3 losses have been to PSU, ND, and UM.

On further review, the '97 game was actually a closer final score than I remembered. In terms of score differential in games at Wisky, UM has not had a game with this point difference since 1990.

That's pretty impressive and should not be taken lightly, even if Wisky was over-rated at the beginning of the year. They have some softer games coming up to get things together and might still prove themselves a quality team since their 3 losses have been to PSU, ND, and UM.

In 1997, the road game against a ranked Badger team was the final hurdle before the #1 ranked Wolverines would play rival Ohio State for a chance to go into the post season and play to win its first national championship in almost 50 years.

It was a pretty big deal.

In 1997, the road game against a ranked Badger team was the final hurdle before the #1 ranked Wolverines would play rival Ohio State for a chance to go into the post season and play to win its first national championship in almost 50 years.

It was a pretty big deal.

Absolutely, for some reason in my mind the Point Diff was larger than it was in reality. My reference to 1990 was about Point Differential, not importance or any other factor. Sorry if I implied otherwise.

Absolutely, for some reason in my mind the Point Diff was larger than it was in reality. My reference to 1990 was about Point Differential, not importance or any other factor. Sorry if I implied otherwise.

Ya didn?t really.

Michigan was pretty dominant that game, Wisconsin scored late when the game was out of hand.

You and I weren?t the only ones who noticed the significance of the Michigan jump around today, the ESPN contributor mentions it in the title of the piece and later in the reportage.

I do not recall a previous time when a visiting team took over the home team's 'thing' for getting pumped up. It was a remarkable sight, and shows the high degree of swag these guys have.

Maybe that has happened before, I just don't think I ever saw it happen.

I do not recall a previous time when a visiting team took over the home team's 'thing' for getting pumped up. It was a remarkable sight, and shows the high degree of swag these guys have.

Maybe that has happened before, I just don't think I ever saw it happen.

Should have watched my Alma mater beat NDSucks today. There were louder cheers for UC than there were for the Irish and "Let's go Bearcats" could be heard on the TV broadcast relatively regularly.

I also saw UM fans take over Indiana's stadium in 2019. It was 2/1 Michigan to IU fans, but that's an ass team paying a blueblood.

The only other time I remember seeing/hearing an opposing team's fans take over a stadium was the last time OSU was in A2. And I fucking hope these coaches have that "film" on repeat in Schembechler Hall.

Very pleased and surprised with how the team played today. I had very little confidence given our track record in these types of games but they shut me up today. Great job all around to everybody!

Can't let up need to win the next two and keep that swag going into MSU

With Ole Miss, Florida, ND, and Arkansas losing, UM is clearly going to be ranked in the Top 10 next week.

They need to be ready to play @ Nebraska though...they are a legit team this year.

What a second . That has to be a first.

The starting qb and back up for western Kentucky have last names that begins with letter
Z.

Back