Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Wisconsin vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Was it Wilson that got called for that same thing last week or was that someone else?

Look at those Michigan players and fans doing that jump around in that replay!

Next time our guys play at camp Randall I?m going to stand up and do the jump around in my living room.

CornJo!

So happy we're beating the shit out of them. Needed this after getting caved the past 2 years.

I?m so glad to be wrong after halftime! I thought we were in trouble after Wisconsin qb hit that td pass.

Last edited:
Wow !

56 Yard td drops It into the breadbasket in stride.

Like double wow !

Last edited:
Ass whoopin'. Still concerned about a team with a legitimate passing attack but 5-0 with an absolute beat down of Wisconsin is a legitimate accomplishment. Especially considering how much of a disaster last year was.

It's really hard to bench a starter that's 5-0. But if your backup keeps making plays like that and the one against western how long can he ride the bench?

If they're just going to run the ball 3 downs yeah, but if they have any intention of throwing I'd like to see more Cade. He's still a bit off on his timing.

a bit.

drops were not his fault today. dudes need to hold on to the ball.

I thought he played better down the stretch, and I hope we're not playing ourselves into a QB controversy by giving JJ early snaps like that.

but I'm not complaining! this is a sweet win

Back