Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Wisconsin vs ][V][ichigan UTL Edition Game Thread

Can’t wait for the Rutgers game. That should be a great game.

Last edited:
Liberty would absolutely buttfuck this team into oblivion. That's something to chew on. I wouldn't want Huge Freeze but this is too funny.

Harbaugh and Brown are two turds that need flushing immediately. Grow some balls Warde and flash the wallet to someone who will recruit with passion and coach with relentlessness and smarts.

Badgers have rushed for nearly 700 yards and 10 TDs in the last two matchups against Michigan.

Is it time to say we?re a basketball school anyway? Has anybody said it already? We normally have been holding off until after the annual soul crushing Ohio State loss...

Besides the 14 pt deficit to start the game, which I put on the offense, the defense sucked. How many times do they have to run around the end before Brown adjusts to stop it? Offense showed what could be on one drive with the backup QB. The rest of the time the offense sucked. I can't believe that Wisconsin has hardly practiced in almost a month. This was Michigan's 4th game and they looked like they hadn't practiced in a month. Except for the TD and fg, this was a humilation.

Is it time to say we?re a basketball school anyway? Has anybody said it already? We normally have been holding off until after the annual soul crushing Ohio State loss...

I think I've been saying it for the better part of a decade. Basketball has made 5 national championship games since 1989. Even with the decade of darkness, Michigan basketball is still better. :spin:

Wisconsin ran for 351 yards, coasting to a blowout win over Michigan.

The loss was tied for the Wolverines' most lopsided loss since 1935.

What I posted after the MSU loss:

"We have so much still to look forward to this year.

Can Harbaugh be the first coach to lose to IU since 1987?
Can Wisconsin run for 350 yards even if they don't have a QB?
Can OSU score 70+ points?

Super exciting stuff, guys!"

2 for 2 so far.

Last edited:
I think I've been saying it for the better part of a decade. Basketball has made 5 national championship games since 1989. Even with the decade of darkness, Michigan basketball is still better. :spin:

Well, you have, but normally there?s a specific soul sucking point right at the end of the football season where you make the point here on this board - and very poignantly.

If this point in the season doesn?t suck the soul enough to make the point, I don?t know what sucky soul sucking point could possibly be more poignant.

This team is so lost on defense. Part of that is from covid and the weird season, but this shitty team is a reflection of Harbaugh. Go after a young, energetic coach that wants to win and doesn't sound like a fucking caveman when he speaks to reporters!

Throw our wallet at Jim Leonhard. That guy gets his men fired up and they play harder for him as 3* talent than our guys do as 4*.

Well, you have, but normally there?s a specific soul sucking point right at the end of the football season where you make the point here on this board - and very poignantly.

If this point in the season doesn?t suck the soul enough to make the point, I don?t know what sucky soul sucking point could possibly be more poignant.

I just hope we get a basketball season.

This team is so lost on defense. Part of that is from covid and the weird season, but this shitty team is a reflection of Harbaugh. Go after a young, energetic coach that wants to win and doesn't sound like a fucking caveman when he speaks to reporters!

Throw our wallet at Jim Leonhard. That guy gets his men fired up and they play harder for him as 3* talent than our guys do as 4*.

We have to stop blaming covid. We just got our asses trounced by a team that has barely practiced for 3 weeks.

Back