Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

these people should not vote

MI_Thumb said:
tsmith7559 said:
the difference....Obama doesn't profess his christian values...I dont know what he is.

He does not really need to profess his Christian values, he was elected POTUS to lead the country, not the next Billy Graham revival.

He says he's a Christian, he and his wife and children attended Christian churches, that should be all the proof he's required to give, some people still would not believe him if he were singing in the choir every Sunday.

true...but why does he hide religious statutes in christian institutions when he speaks...why does it bother him so much? Its HIS actions that make people wonder.....

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:
comeback to what..lol , you have your opinion on the man nobody is gonna change it.....your problem is he will most likely be in the White House until 2016 and there is a good chance you'll be dead by then so you may not see another Repub President.

good chance you're dead too...wtf???

dude you're in your 60's....you're on your way out.

tsmith7559 said:
MI_Thumb said:
He does not really need to profess his Christian values, he was elected POTUS to lead the country, not the next Billy Graham revival.

He says he's a Christian, he and his wife and children attended Christian churches, that should be all the proof he's required to give, some people still would not believe him if he were singing in the choir every Sunday.

true...but why does he hide religious statutes in christian institutions when he speaks...why does it bother him so much? Its HIS actions that make people wonder.....

what people ? right wing nutjobs....ahh ok

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:
good chance you're dead too...wtf???

hardly......Ive had a pretty stress free life
grin.png
just got back from 10 days in Israel, 8 in Australia and 6 in Hawaii...I did the around the world thing...life is good

SLICK said:
Mormons aren't Christians either...so the right kinda have a problem with Romney.

Um, I think they are.

Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses are still Christians because they believe Jesus was the son of god, who died on the cross for the sins of mankind (the basic fundamental of Christianity).

Mormons just go a little wild at the end.

MI_Thumb said:
SLICK said:
Mormons aren't Christians either...so the right kinda have a problem with Romney.

Um, I think they are.

Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses are still Christians because they believe Jesus was the son of god, who died on the cross for the sins of mankind (the basic fundamental of Christianity).

slick is just babbling.....it isnt even his president, thats the funny part

His president or not, the person in the white house affects Canada quite a bit too.

MI_Thumb said:
SLICK said:

Um, I think they are.

not according to Romneys pastor.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/08/mormons-are-not-christian-survey_n_1001712.html

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

grin.png
just got back from 10 days in Israel, 8 in Australia and 6 in Hawaii...I did the around the world thing...life is good

10 days in Israel?

It's shit like that what's gonna get ya killed...nothin' to do with the current state of your health...

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
MichChamp02 said:
This might be amusing too, if it wasn't so sad: http://www.splcenter.org/alabamas-shame-....uses-confusi on

Honestly, who doesn't understand that Puerto Rico is part of the U.S.? It's been that way since the Spanish American War. "Remember the Maine" and all that. I learned that in grade school history. I know they don't speak English in P.R. as well as the average Alabaman, but COME ON...

Everybody knows this, because it's taught in the song America in West Side Story.

"Nobody knows in Anerica,
Puerto Rico's in America!"

Ironic that the line about "nobody knows" is the line that made everyone know.

that is ironic. nice find.

SLICK said:
MI_Thumb said:
Um, I think they are.

not according to Romneys pastor.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/08/mormons-are-not-christian-survey_n_1001712.html

Sorry, I did not see anything by Romney's pastor in that article.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
tsmith7559 said:
grin.png

10 days in Israel?

It's shit like that what's gonna get ya killed...nothin' to do with the current state of your health...

NO...both sides know they still need tourism. My wife and I went alone. We even hired Palestian guides in areas Israeli's couldnt go

now that song is in my head, and I have to go to a meeting in 5 minutes and listen to complaining.

MI_Thumb said:
His president or not, the person in the white house affects Canada quite a bit too.

Slick holds dual citizenship....born and raised in Nevada , married a Canadian girl...and now lives in Canada

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:
Nah..Im 100% right Billy Bob.

??? billy bob? thats all ya got?? I'm sure your racially diverse being from Canada, lol.

hell ya , we have a mexican who does our landscaping , and a chinese guy cleans our pool...and we have one of those little black jockey things on our porch....
cool.png

Back