Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

these people should not vote

SLICK said:
MI_Thumb said:
His president or not, the person in the white house affects Canada quite a bit too.

Slick holds dual citizenship....born and raised in Nevada , married a Canadian girl...and now lives in Canada

hmmm, slickster told me once he was a high school football star in Windsor.........

Damn Slick or Mike, learning a lot about you today. And for someone who's real name is billy bob, I take offense.

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:
Slick holds dual citizenship....born and raised in Nevada , married a Canadian girl...and now lives in Canada

hmmm, slickster told me once he was a high school football star in Windsor.........

you got me mixed up with my buddy Tony , Billy Bob....

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Damn Slick or Mike, learning a lot about you today. And for someone who's real name is billy bob, I take offense.

Oh, don't take no offense Billy Bob, he din't mean none by it, now go on and check that there Opossum on the spit yous having fer lunch.

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:

you got me mixed up with my buddy Tony , Billy Bob....

no.....it was you....blew out your knee and all I was told

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="Mitch":msxbk87a]Damn Slick or Mike, learning a lot about you today. And for someone who's real name is billy bob, I take offense.

Oh, don't take no offense Billy Bob, he din't mean none by it, now go on and check that there Opossum on the spit yous having fer lunch.[/quote:msxbk87a]

BWAHAHAHAHAA!!

Maybe none of us should vote. As soon as we build an AI that can take over making all the decisions for us, we'll be all set.

Red and Guilty said:
Maybe none of us should vote. As soon as we build an AI that can take over making all the decisions for us, we'll be all set.

Now this is something I can get behind.

Red and Guilty said:

what a nerdy thing to say.

MichChamp02 said:
if they're happy being racist, uneducated pig farmers, living in filth, with short life expectancy, and high infant mortality... good for them. Ignorance is bliss as they say, and I wouldn't think of making anyone unhappy by forcing them to live up to my standards, or even the standards of middle class America.

However, they should not take part in our democracy, because they're ruining it for everyone else.

We should cut a deal: they can keep wallowing in mud and pig vomit, free from any government intervention in exchange for not voting at all. It's like an addendum to the greater social contract.

Very interesting choice of words:
. . . uneducated pig farmers, living in filth, . . .
. . . they can keep wallowing in mud and pig vomit, . . .

I take it you have met every one that lives in Alabama and Mississippi, and can vouch for the validity of these claims?

Ignorance is bliss applies to way more than just them.

So anyway, I just saw a clip that Chuck Todd, the big Southern Obama hating conservative from the big Southern Obama hating conservative mouthpiece MSNBC, went on NBC's The Today Show and questioned the validity of all this data anyway, based on the methodology through which the data was gathered.

So all this may be bullshit.

Not that we should trust Chuck Todd.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]So anyway, I just saw a clip that Chuck Todd, the big Southern Obama hating conservative from the big Southern Obama hating conservative mouthpiece MSNBC, went on NBC's The Today Show and questioned the validity of all this data anyway, based on the methodology through which the data was gathered.

no, and how did he question it?

typical mainstream media methodology to is to use the passive voice "this data has been questioned by experts..." without of course, telling you which experts, or how it has been questioned. that allows them to dispel any criticism of the official orthodoxy without actually having to do any work, or get involved in the details of the argument, which they are loathe to do, since the orthodoxy is typically on the wrong side of the law, and they will lose the argument.

is that what he did?

MichChamp02 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]So anyway, I just saw a clip that Chuck Todd, the big Southern Obama hating conservative from the big Southern Obama hating conservative mouthpiece MSNBC, went on NBC's The Today Show and questioned the validity of all this data anyway, based on the methodology through which the data was gathered.

no, and how did he question it?

typical mainstream media methodology to is to use the passive voice "this data has been questioned by experts..." without of course, telling you which experts, or how it has been questioned. that allows them to dispel any criticism of the official orthodoxy without actually having to do any work, or get involved in the details of the argument, which they are loathe to do, since the orthodoxy is typically on the wrong side of the law, and they will lose the argument.

is that what he did?

He said that the data was gathered with recorded robocalls and people would respond by pushing a button, and that the questions may have been framed to skew the results in the manner that the survey conducting organization desired.

Something like that.

That's about it.

Back