Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tiger Woods in Single Car Rollover Accident

I was just going to post this thread myself. I was going to title it “Tiger Woods was on a roll.”

Tough. I heard he was in an area where its very difficulty area to drive.

Probably ? if a person don?t know how to drive.

I would imagine it was up in the hills; I drive in places like that every day.

Initially I thought he was just a passenger, but according to teh article:
Based on video footage and photos, it appears that Woods hit a curb and took out a rolling hills sign. Luggage could be seen out of the vehicle.​
He should just hire a driver already. I'm sure he can afford one. Especially if he's going to keep poppin' pills and boozin' all the time.

TMZ has learned ... Tiger was staying at a hotel where a major network television show was being shot. Production sources tell TMZ, when the director arrived just before 7 AM, Tiger was driving his SUV very fast as he was leaving the property and almost hit the director's car. The director was shaken enough to tell production staff about it after he parked. A crew member who saw Tiger as he got in his SUV at the hotel tells TMZ, once Tiger got in his vehicle, there was a delay in driving off and he appeared "agitated and impatient." The crew member says once the delay was over, Tiger "took off fast."

I guess they are retracting the jaws of life being used. I guess they were not.

TMZ has learned ... Tiger was staying at a hotel where a major network television show was being shot. Production sources tell TMZ, when the director arrived just before 7 AM, Tiger was driving his SUV very fast as he was leaving the property and almost hit the director's car. The director was shaken enough to tell production staff about it after he parked. A crew member who saw Tiger as he got in his SUV at the hotel tells TMZ, once Tiger got in his vehicle, there was a delay in driving off and he appeared "agitated and impatient." The crew member says once the delay was over, Tiger "took off fast."

Maybe he needs to take a new kind of pill next time he gets behind the wheel: a chill pill.

so he went speeding out of the place, almost ran another guy over, kept driving way too fast, and jumped his car over a curb and rolled it.

Where I'm from, we have a name for that kind of thing; it's called being a total fucking idiot.

so he went speeding out of the place, almost ran another guy over, kept driving way too fast, and jumped his car over a curb and rolled it.

Where I'm from, we have a name for that kind of thing; it's called being a total fucking idiot.

Where are you from because that seems the norm in the places I've come from.

Seems that Tiger, according to some accounts, is “lucky to be alive.” This observation from a deputy on the scene. Reports say: two broken legs, one a compound fracture, one shattered ankle.

Seems that a Hoganesque recovery looms for Tiger.

Last edited:
Square Lake and Franklin was an area to avoid. That was near Forest Lake Country Club. Bad turf.

that was a mile or so west of where I grew up

we never belonged to a country club... not even one of those cheaper ones that just had a pool and tennis courts. i only got to go swimming at those when I went with friends.

(tiny violin plays sad song)

Last edited by a moderator:
that was a mile or so west of where I grew up

we never belonged to a country club... not even one of those cheaper ones that just had a pool and tennis courts. i only got to go swimming at those when I went with friends.

(tiny violin plays sad song)

I grew up in Royal Oak. But the North Side. Not that redneck South Side that was invested with bungalows, pickup trucks and dirt roads.

Square Lake and Franklin was an area to avoid. That was near Forest Lake Country Club. Bad turf.

FHCC was just sold to real estate developers, ditching the golf course and building homes.

Rumor was that Mat Ishbia was looking to buy it as his own personal golf course

Back