Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tiger Woods in Single Car Rollover Accident

It seems that there are a lot of black people that are beating up Asian people because...they hate Asians?

Maybe the black half of Tiger was trying to hurt the Asian half.

This should be investigated as a hate crime.

Tiger crosses a center median, hits a sign and an opposing curb and then hits a tree without executing any defensive maneuvers or applying the brakes. Who does that? And why? And LA county is citing ?excessive speed? and calling it a day?

Understeer is not at issue here. Something?s being withheld. And this is a cursory investigation at best. I question that, too.

Tiger crosses a center median, hits a sign and an opposing curb and then hits a tree without executing any defensive maneuvers or applying the brakes. Who does that? And why? And LA county is citing ?excessive speed? and calling it a day?

Understeer is not at issue here. Something?s being withheld. And this is a cursory investigation at best. I question that, too.

I don?t know.

?Estimation of speed? might not be a valid legal criteria upon which to make a legal charge, regardless of the notoriety - or lack thereof - of the motorist.

We?ve heard that that track of motorway has a significantly higher than normal number of vehicle mishaps. We don?t know what the legal resolution of any of them are because...who cares?

the cops probably got caught sharing pictures of Tiger at the scene, like the kobe crash. Tiger's lawyers probably said "I'll forget about the pictures if you make this thing go away"

the cops probably got caught sharing pictures of Tiger at the scene, like the kobe crash. Tiger's lawyers probably said "I'll forget about the pictures if you make this thing go away"

Maybe he &/or his agent or rep just straight up bribed them?

since this was the thread where we were talking about Oakland Hills, I guess we can note here that their clubhouse just burned down.

I'm glad it burned down, and I hope more country clubs burn down soon. All of them in fact.

In case you were wondering where I stood on the topic...

"Even though it is a posh private club with many rules and traditions ? "proper attire is required at all times in the public areas," "when in doubt, the club prefers that its members and guests dress up rather than dress down," "shirttails must be tucked in everywhere" ? the devastation was significant to many Michiganders who saw the club as the aspiration of generations of Michiganders."
citation needed? Let's see if the residents of Flint feel that way...

Saw the US Open in '85 at Oakland Hills. Never was in the clubhouse but the golf course was beautiful.

"Even though it is a posh private club with many rules and traditions ? "proper attire is required at all times in the public areas," "when in doubt, the club prefers that its members and guests dress up rather than dress down," "shirttails must be tucked in everywhere" ? the devastation was significant to many Michiganders who saw the club as the aspiration of generations of Michiganders."
citation needed? Let's see if the residents of Flint feel that way...

What does Flint have to do with it?

since this was the thread where we were talking about Oakland Hills, I guess we can note here that their clubhouse just burned down.

I'm glad it burned down, and I hope more country clubs burn down soon. All of them in fact.

In case you were wondering where I stood on the topic...

did some rich country club kids beat you up when you were little?

it's not possible to dislike country clubs and all they represent otherwise?

So you don't like what country clubs represent?

You dislike country clubs so much that you want them all to burn to the ground?

I'm an avid golfer. I like country clubs. The members pay a hefty fee and because of that the golf courses are always pristine. If you play golf you should go out and play a few private courses and you may change your mind. If you don't golf...why do you even care?

Tiger Woods just said he?s going to get in nine holes tomorrow, then he?s going to go out onto the golf course and hit some balls to see if he feels ready for the tournaments.

then you'll be forced to throw a beer can at the TV and yell "Ah goddamnit"

nah...I probably won't watch. Plus, it's going to be 70 here on Sunday...I'll probably go golfing. Don't worry, I'll play a public course, not a country club

Back