Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Mariners, Game 90, July 14 2023

You weren't thinking of Greene then who were you thinking of, Short lol.

Your trading for a first base man who would need to get rid of. This is what happen when the Tigers traded for Cabrera, they ended up with too many infielders, and when they got Fielder Cringe had to play catcher and what a deal that ended up.

When you add you have to subtract! There is no true buy or sell at the trade deadline. When you sell you got to get back something back that will help you at some point. And that what was soo wrong with the Cabrera trade in the first place. Willis was bad enough but not getting rid of cringe. Someone should have been taken out behind the wood shad.

Rodriguez allows a 1 out single them gets the next two batters.

Twins tied it up 3-3 in Oakland heading to bottom 4.

That was a bullshit strike called to Maton on pitch 2. It was 4-6 inches out of the zone. Wasn?t close to the K box. Was 0-2 then 2-1 then 2-2
Then he K?d. Starting off in a 0-2 hole because Ump has no clue what a strike is is ridiculous.,

Last edited:
Damn it get on base for Greene please Mr. Mckinstry. I know you should swing 3-1 when if pitch looks good but our best hitter was coming up.
Maybe take a pitch to free Rogers up. I would have taking a pitch on 3-1 with Greene on deck.

Last edited:
Your trading for a first base man who would need to get rid of. This is what happen when the Tigers traded for Cabrera, they ended up with too many infielders, and when they got Fielder Cringe had to play catcher and what a deal that ended up.

When you add you have to subtract! There is no true buy or sell at the trade deadline. When you sell you got to get back something back that will help you at some point. And that what was soo wrong with the Cabrera trade in the first place. Willis was bad enough but not getting rid of cringe. Someone should have been taken out behind the wood shad.
We gave Florida who at the time were 2 top prospects. And Miggy was 24 not 35. 1. He won't want come here, 2. We don't have the Capital, 3. What makes you think we're buyers, 4. St. Louis won't accept what we have.

Wish we could get a outside pitch called a strike.

Rodriguez starting 5th poorly.
Fallen part.

BB on pitch I bet he gives to Seattle pitcher.
1-2 count hbp.
Sigh single.
Bases loaded no outs

Pop out to ss.

Last edited:
About time we got a call ! Fuck you France your pitcher is getting all sorts of balls off the damn plate and that ball looked pretty good.

Last edited:
We gave Florida who at the time were 2 top prospects. And Miggy was 24 not 35. 1. He won't want come here, 2. We don't have the Capital, 3. What makes you think we're buyers, 4. St. Louis won't accept what we have.

Read the post! MLBTV says SD should get him . I say we do have what STL wants and needs. Pitching

So strange I thought Spencer?s ball was hit much harder then where it ended up.

I?d rather have Arenado from the Cardinals. He would cost to much though.

Back