Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers Sign Eduardo Rodriguez, Injured finger, now possible opt out or trade

MONDAY MUSINGS.
Totally Tigers

Today, it’s about quick hits – bits of news that catch my radar during the week as well as connecting the dots re ongoing stories. Even the quirky.
So let’s get to it! Here are the most interesting topics that hit my radar over the past week………..

Tork should be DH mostly so he can focus on his bat. Sucks to have a permanent DH but his focus should be hitting and then possibly develop fielding when he isn't killing us in games.

Good riddance to ERod

No shock that Turnbull is doing relatively well. Once again Scott Boras is a douche and I'm glad he's reaping his just rewards finally

Back