Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ TBR Opening Day March 30 2023

Mitchrapp

Northern Michigan Wildcats
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit
Suspected Lineup..

1 - Matt Vierling (R) OF
2 - Javier Baez (R) SS
3 - Riley Greene (L) OF
4 - Eric Haase or Carpenter (R) OF
5 - Spencer Torkelson (R) 1B
6 - Miguel Cabrera (R) DH
7 - Jonathan Schoop (R) 2B
8 - Ryan Kreidler or Maton (R) 3B
9 - Jake Rogers (R) C

TBR
TBD Lineup

Umpire: Not announced yet
dome.png
Dome In Domed Stadium

LINE TB -230
O/U 6.5 Runs

Last edited:
My preferred lineup for today

1 - Matt Vierling (R) OF
2 - Riley Greene (L) OF
3 - Javier Baez (R) SS
4 - Carpenter (R) OF
5 - Spencer Torkelson (R) 1B
6 - Eric Haase (R) C
7 - Miguel Cabrera (R) DH
8 - Ryan Kreidler 3B
9 - Jonathan Schoop (R) 2B

9 or 10 pitches for Schoop.
1 pitch for miggy.

Man that pitch clock is fast.

Greg Monroe talks too much.

Last edited:
Not sure but looking forward to baseball season. Bad baseball is better than no baseball.

Hard to get excited for a Chris Ilitch product. Red wings and Tigers have been trash since he took over.

Hard to get excited for a Chris Ilitch product. Red wings and Tigers have been trash since he took over.
You could have 2 Mr. I's and the Wings were going on rebuild. But they've improved each season for a bit.

You could have 2 Mr. I's and the Wings were going on rebuild. But they've improved each season for a bit.

Not good enough. Other clubs are tuning over way faster then the wings and Tigers.
He is a lousy owner that is clueless.

Last edited:
Omg Craig shut the hell up please ! Normally he doesn?t bother me.

Last edited:
Jesus miggy and Haas get base runners and both swing at the first damn pitch. Frustrating.

Not good enough. Other clubs are tuning over way faster then the wings and Tigers.
He is a lousy owner that is clueless.

His dad ruined the Tigers...Chris is still trying to clean up the mess. I do agree that it's taking too long.

I don't follow hockey, so I don't know what is going on with them.

Don?t give a shit about players hitting in game betting numbers.

All I care about is winning games.

Tigers losing 1-0.

mlb66.ir doesn't look to be free anymore, any other known free live stream sites? I probably won't follow too many games this year. Just not into it anymore.

Back