Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ TBR Opening Day March 30 2023

already got the Miggy thread post ready to hit submit just need him to get out in his last AB for the day and for the tigers to complete the shut out, hurray up got things to do.

I see this team still can't hit worth a damn. smh

Give them a break. They added the likes of Nick Maton, Matt Vieriling, and Zach McKinstry to the club. Combined they have played in parts of 6 major league seasons and have a total of 220 major league hits with a BA of .240

oh...and none of them have much speed and no power :clap:

Give them a break. They added the likes of Nick Maton, Matt Vieriling, and Zach McKinstry to the club. Combined they have played in parts of 6 major league seasons and have a total of 220 major league hits with a BA of .240

oh...and none of them have much speed and no power :clap:

I?m sure Soto will be fire man of the year this year lol

Do they still give out that award?

I was really going to have a open mind but this is hard.

Wow 1989 last time tigers shutout on opening day.

Ex Ray Three hits lol !

monkey-yawn.gif

Kinda looking like the fact that the tigers scored the 2nd most runs in the grapefruit league is fools gold.

I already cancelled my MLB.tv trial so I'll be sticking with audio this season. Not worth spending money on this team. And no more Greg Monroe.

I'm not wasting my money either. I'll just follow the gamecast on line if I'm sitting at my computer.

Back