Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ TBR Opening Day March 30 2023

mlb66.ir doesn't look to be free anymore, any other known free live stream sites? I probably won't follow too many games this year. Just not into it anymore.
THAT web site is all messed up now. A shame. Could try a free trial of somewhere. After that don't know.

what hockey team turned it over quicker?

When expansion teams are better then the Red Wings I have a right to be pissed.

Carolina
Florida
Devils

I?m sure I?m missing some from the west. Lottery draft stinks unless you get lucky and win
A good draft year. Team has been bad for 7 years. It? shouldn?t take this long to turn it around.

That?s why baseball is even worse because the Tigers did have high draft picks and so far have completely whiffed under Chris. Took him way to long to fire that previous idiot Gm.

Chris is becoming one of the worsted owners period in sports.

Oh well another 3-5 year Tiger rebuild coming .
(Maybe the reverse jinx will have them start 20-10)
Dare to dream we have a good team in Detroit !

Last edited:
Miggy didn?t even hustle down the line. He is a worthless 32 million

When expansion teams are better then the Red Wings I have a right to be pissed.

Carolina
Florida
Devils

I?m sure I?m missing some from the west. Lottery draft stinks unless you get lucky and win
A good draft year. Team has been bad Nora for 7 years. It? shouldn?t take this long to turn it around.

That?s why baseball is even worse because the Tigers did have high draft picks and so far have completely whiffed under Chris. Took him way to long to fire that previous idiot Gm.

Have to remember the Wings had 25 straight playoffs, lost a lot of 1st round picks. What the fk you want?

Have to remember the Wings had 25 straight playoffs, lost a lot of 1st round picks. What the fk you want?

Shouldn?t take 7-10 years

Better scouting maybe ?
Better player development maybe ?
Idk you tell me why it?s taking close to a decade ?

Because Raymond and Seider are one thing but we have been
told the wings have all these guys coming ?

Where are they ?

Al Avila runied the tigers. We all knew he was killing the tigers except Chris ?
That is fact.

Last edited:
Maybe it's time to play Miggy once per series or once a week.

Only 4 innings into the season and you're all already crotchety. LOL That was Miggy's 354th career GIDP by the way, 2nd all time, unlikely he'll ever catch Albert there so #2 all time baby!

Shouldn?t take 7-10 years

Better scouting maybe ?
Better player development maybe ?
Idk you tell me why it?s taking close to a decade ?

Because Raymond and Seider are on thing but we have been
told the wings have all these guys .

Where are they ?

Al Avila runied the tigers.
Look at Edmonton, best player in the world and they don't jack. Half the time they don't even make the playoffs.

Fire Hinch and Harris. Clearly they have failed. We need "baseball" people instead of accountants.

Dammit I might have to tune in more often than planed just because you people make me laugh.

Only 4 innings into the season and you're all already crotchety. LOL That was Miggy's 354th career GIDP by the way, 2nd all time, unlikely he'll ever catch Albert there so #2 all time baby!

He's #6 all time in strikeouts with 2,032. He's 255 behind A-rod, so that is where he will finish...#6 all time baby! :clap:

One of the best AL pitchers vs one of the worst hitting teams in the AL. Immovable object vs stoppable force.

Man the riches Tampa Bay has :/
Tampa bay?s minor league Affiliates won 3 titles last year. Man they spend so little and they are light years ahead of us. So frustrating.

Man the riches Tampa Bay has :/
Tampa bay?s minor league Affiliates won 3 titles last year. Man they spend so little and they are light years ahead of us. So frustrating.

The Tigers should have invested the $100M they wasted on Miggy into the best scouting department money can buy

Back