Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. A's Game #85, July 5, 2023

I am so tired of this year after year of futility with this franchise.

The father and son are failures at running this team, the only time they were contending and in the playoffs and world series their Achilles heel was the bullpen.
I think this team is cursed with the old man, because he was dead set on demolishing Tiger Stadium. The Ghosts of Tiger's Greats had no place to rest and for that they are cursed until this f'kstick sells the team.

I agree they have not been good owners at all. Overall record speaks for itself. Only thing they have are the 2 AL pennants. If they had won both World Series you maybe could give Mike some props but he was so bad from 1992-2006. We have one of the richest owners in the game so I don?t get not wanting to win. This division is so bad. How Chris was fooled into keep Al as long as he did is beyond me.

Last edited:
Back