Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. A's Game #85, July 5, 2023

12 innings in a row for A?s Pitching ?

Another A?s pitching dealing like Cy Young to the tigers batters. It?s infuriating that they can?t hit this team.

Carpenter has to be hurt a righty is pitching . Why isn?t carpenter playing ?

Last edited:
Haase floundering in left field with a bad route to the ball. That was pathetic. Or was that
Vierling ? I have game small on my tablet with no sound. I?m not sure.

4-0 A?s

Last edited:
12 innings in a row for A?s Pitching ?

Another A?s pitching dealing like Cy Young to the tigers batters. It?s infuriating that they can?t hit this team.

Carpenter has to be hurt a righty is pitching . Why isn?t carpenter playing ?

Because AJ is a dip shit and says the pitcher has "reverse splits".

Scott Harris in the booth during the Tigers' minor third-inning nuke-down...

Love how all these righty?s AJ is throwing at the A?s are stinking up the joint.

Someone will have to tell me what Harris is saying ,

Have this shit game muted

They were horrible yesterday, but aj ran basically the same lineup out today and they're even worse so far today. I know this team isn't good, but he's really not helping them much. If he didn't have Chris Fetter I wonder how bad they'd be

That McKinstery throw was just a bit outside

They were horrible yesterday, but aj ran basically the same lineup out today and they're even worse so far today. I know this team isn't good, but he's really not helping them much. If he didn't have Chris Fetter I wonder how bad they'd be

I agree with you totally. Plus a good to great manger would have found a way to win yesterday game. Without Fetters this team is terrible. The hitting coaches should be fired yet again.
Year after year this team can?t hit.

Back