Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 11

I downloaded the program stream torrent but its not named that its like FLV player or something

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]I downloaded the program stream torrent but its not named that its like FLV player or something

Sorry, I don't know what the problem is. If I come across something else I'll let ya know...

This Tigers team should destroy the Indians.. Get that shit off their chest of losing 13 in a row to this joke franchise at progressive... 3-0 now.. Don't stop now boys..

nice start to this one. now hopefully verlander can shut them down the rest of the way. i think he will.

Finally the offense wakes up.....Yes. I am battling that ASS-hole troll MIKEBIG right now... i wish i could reach throw the computer screen right now and pound him...

Tigers 2nd inning,

Martinez takes a sinker low strike call, checks his swing low, low fastball fly to near the warning track in right,

Peralta first pitch broken bat single to center,

Carlos 2 for 18 on the Tigers road trip takes low, low near his feet, takes a fastball sinks low, inside but strike call anyways, golfed down right is foul by a foot crap, Peralta running and in the dirt for a walk,

Avila takes low and in, swings and misses a changeup, can't hold the swing on a fastball away, sinker ground foul, ground ball through the hole short and third single and Peralta scores,

Tigers lead 2 - 0,

Betemit takes a strike, fastball in is fouled back, way inside almost hit by the pitch, ground foul, low in the dirt blocked, grounder up the middle off carmona and past second for a single and Carlos scores from second and Avila takes third,

Tigers lead 3 - 0,

Jackson fouls a fastball back, sinker low outside, takes a sinker low, and Jackson with a suicide squeeze bunt works carmona has to throw to first and Avila scores, Betemit to second,

Tigers lead 4 - 0,

Raburn swings and misses off the corner, ground foul, pops it up to second,

carmona with 40 pitches,

Tigers lead 4 - 0.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Finally the offense wakes up.....Yes. I am battling that ASS-hole troll MIKEBIG right now... i wish i could reach throw the computer screen right now and pound him...
I thought he was too busy with Raburn's junk in his mouth..

Back