Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 11

Whatever that was a good pitch low in the zone.. Santana just got lucky.. Another K as I type this post..

Verlander 2nd inning,

hafner fastball low, swings and misses a changeup, swings and misses another, way inside with a 96 hafner jack knifes out of the way, just inside with the fastball, swings and misses another changeup wow,

hotdogsantana hits it out,

Tigers lead 4 - 1,

fukodome fastball outside, strike call inside corner, high fastball fouled back, 12/6 curve and he's caught looking,

duncan fastball outside corner strike call, called strike, chases low and away,

Verlander with 22 pitches,

Tigers lead 4 - 1.

tigers99888 said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Finally the offense wakes up.....Yes. I am battling that ASS-hole troll MIKEBIG right now... i wish i could reach throw the computer screen right now and pound him...
I thought he was too busy with Raburn's junk in his mouth..

lol.

Miggy with a double.. He needs to bomb one today I think.. Get him off the snide for homers..

Carmona is horrible.

Just what we needed to jump start our offense.

[quote author=tigers99888 board=tigertalk thread=347 post=7183 time=1313106547]Miggy with a double.. He needs to bomb one today I think.. Get him off the snide for homers.. [/quote

I agree..Been awhile...

Jhonny fully rested, is tearing it up.

tongue.png

It's a base hit but 70% of the other teams would have scored the runner on second.. It's frustration how station to station this team is..

miguel couldnt have blown the hold up sign at third today??? im watching gamecast

tigers99888 said:
It's a base hit but 70% of the other teams would have scored the runner on second.. It's frustration how station to station this team is..

yea why didnt they score?

Tigers 3rd inning,

Maggs takes a strike, swings and foul tips a sinker, chases a pitch low and away, Maggs needs to drop down in the bo,

Cabrera takes a 2 seam inside, ripped to left off the wall and chugs past first and gets into second for a double,

Aaron, Mays, Pujols, Cabrera are only players with career .310 plus ave , 1500 hits, and 600 extra base hits before age 30,

Martinez strike call, fastball inside, low in the dirt, outside, changeup outside for a walk,

Peralta takes a fastball inside, again, strike call, swings and foul tips, ground ball single past third bases loaded,

Carlos grounds it foul, line drive to the crumb second baseman and Martinez is doubled up,

crap,

carmona with 57 pitches,

Tigers lead 4 - 1.

Back