Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 11

jdbaker1 said:
I can't stand Assdribble Cabrera, glad Benoit got him there, lets get a couple of insurance runs now.

lol you like that name Jeff.

bdtay71 said:
justinrose74 said:
Bats, they are sick. I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid. I ask Jobu to come, take fear from bats. I offer him cigar, rum. He will come.

You no help me now, I say F*** You Jobu! I do it myself!

Up yours Jobu!

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]OK.....NICE JOB JB.....CAPS FOR SOME INSURANCE RUNS...

BOMB POP TIME

Insurance runs at Progressive Field, I like it

tigers99888 said:
And Benoit is out there.. My god, atleast give JV the chance to get an out or two..

I was thinking the same, but maybe it is better that Benoit starts the inning?

Excellent choice to go with the set up man Benoit. With JV on his slightly below A game today, it was the right move with Valverde ready to come in.

Disclaimer: This post was made with 20/20 hindsight. Accuracy of predictions may vary. Terms and conditions are subject to local regulations and may not be available across all sectors of the World Wide Web. Classification # 123456798.

Man the bats went asleep after the line-out DP by Gullien..... Maybe right here.

[quote author=tinselwolverine board=tigertalk thread=347 post=7453 time=1313113246]Excellent choice to go with the set up man Benoit. With JV on his slightly below A game today, it was the right move with Valverde ready to come in.

Disclaimer: This post was made with 20/20 hindsight. Accuracy of predictions may vary. Terms and conditions are subject to local regulations and may not be available across all sectors of the World Wide Web. Classification # 123456798.[/quote

LOL...Funny stuff..

Really all of the Tigers fans at the game and they show those 2

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
Disclaimer: This post was made with 20/20 hindsight. Accuracy of predictions may vary. Terms and conditions are subject to local regulations and may not be available across all sectors of the World Wide Web. Classification # 123456798.

Thank you, now my keyboard is soaked with Diet Coke. LMAO, that was awesome...

Tigers 9th inning,

Carlos flys to center,

Avila takes a strike, slider low, fastball strike call, low and golfed to the goon in left,

Betemit takes outside, grounder past third for a single,

pitching coach out to talk,

Jackson takes a fastball outside, fastball fly to right and bounces in just foul crap, another fly foul down right, fastball outside, throw to first, swings and misses,

Tigers lead 4 - 3.

Alright Pappa Grande...come do your thing and let's get outta here still up by 3 games!

Gosh 3 runs per game ave in this series, that's not going to cut it guys. hope 1 run is enough to out of here with 1 tonight.

Back