Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 19

mjsb2 said:
tycobb420 said:
Is it me, or does it seem like preseason (or fake) football is more popular this year?

Probably because of the lockout.

Could be. I have always felt the preseason was a joke and held my breath during it (fearing catastrophic injury).

Tigers 3rd inning,

Peralta takes high, another 85 low, lined over short for a single,

Betemit drilled to left and a running catch and Peralta around second has to get back is doubled off first, dumb friggin luck there,

Raburn takes outside, strike call, chases off the corner and fouls it off, takes high, outside corner is pulled grounded to short,

tomlin with 32 pitches.

Scherzer 4th inning,

acabrera first pitch changeup fly to Boesch,

hafnerroids slider strike call, fastball strike call, fastball outside, slider ground foul, swings and misses a changeup,

dramaqueensantana changeup strike call, fastball inside, fastball low nope joewest with another F'ed up call, strike call, fastball popped up to Betemit,

Scherzer with 57 pitches.

Tigers 4th inning,

Jackson strike call, grounder to short close play at first,

Boesch takes high, ripped down right foul, letter high fouled back, fastball high, chases up and in slow pitch, that sucked,

Young first pitch fly to the warning track,

tomlin with just 40 freakin pitches.

Well, Tomlin's pitch count is way low. That Cleveland BP logged some innings in the Sox series and it would have been nice to give them more work this game.

Ban-Roman.jpg

Ban-Unleash_moderators.jpg

Scherzer 5th inning,

fukudome fastball strike call, slider low, fastball fouled back, rising fastball fouled back, in the dirt, changeup just outside, fouled back, grounder to Peralta,

laportly fastball runs inside, fastball fouled back, fastball swings and misses, slider ground foul, 97 fouled back, low, changeup ground foul, fastball low full count, changeup soft liner just over Peralta's glove single,

crap two long at bats and pitch count going in the crapper,

chisenhall fly to Young,

beadyeyesvalbuena 1 and 1, swings and misses a changeup, fastball low, fastball swings and misses,

Scherzer doing everything right so far except the pitch count is 80.

he is such an immature sick and lonely attention seeking whore.
got them.

Should be bombing this clown with his weak stuff.. REminds me of Bruce "Cy" Chen..

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]he is such an immature sick and lonely attention seeking whore.
got them.

Yeah he had another one on the Lions board directed at Monster but we zapped him and deleted the posts.. Was that who we think it was?

Back