Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 19

Tigers 5th inning,

Cabrera with a single,

Martinez flys deep to center,

Avila flys foul to left,

Peralta takes a strike, hammered down left is just foul crap, outside, ground foul, takes low, one fastball at 89, one at 90 so far tomlin everything else between 70 and 87, fouled back, fly to right,

junk tossing right hander with a charmed life, but late movement makes it difficult to center the ball, now with 65 pitches.

If Max can get thru this inning, maybe the Thundercats can whip out the pain sticks

tycobb420 said:
If Max can get thru this inning, maybe the Thundercats can whip out the pain sticks

We can hope, but so far.....

Scherzer 6th inning,

brantley flys to Jackson,

choo swings and misses a changeup, fastball lined to center single,

acabrera now time called, throw to first, again, strike call, changeup outside, throw to first, swings and misses, foul tipped runner going throw is there and looked out but called safe, geez, very close play,

hafnerroids fastball inside, fastball low, changeup on the corner strike call, low 3 and 1, grounder to Raburn,

Scherzer with 95 pitches.

Max needs to get his PC per innings down.. Need him for atleast 7 innings and 8 on good days..

That works. I would have walked him and pitched to Mr. .238. Shows what I know.

95 pitches....

Wonder if they have him come out for the 7th, or they have him on a short leash after throwing 120 last time.

Wow...what are the odds that the only run scoring offense through 6 innings would be Raburn and Jackson?

WOW!!! Who would have thought!!! HR JACKSON!!!

I was just hoping he didn't GIDP.

Back