Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 20

Now that I have moved to Texas, I am not going to get the Lions as often on TV. Kinda sucks.

tycobb420 said:
Now that I have moved to Texas, I am not going to get the Lions as often on TV. Kinda sucks.

Then again, it might be a blessing! lol

Schlereth 9th inning,

chisenhall slow roller behind second base and Santiago gloves it and throws cross body to Cabrera,

valbuena pops it up to Santiago,

brantley fly to Jackson,

Tigers win 10 - 1,
Fister wins,
Inge with a good game in his return,
Santiago outstanding,
Tigers Victory Cigar coming up.

Nice win.

Sure would be nice to have a 3.5 game lead after tomorrow.

Santiago HAS to start at second tomorrow.

MI_Thumb said:
Nice win.

3.5 now. It could be 4.5.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="MI_Thumb":pkt6e3w6]Nice win.

3.5 now. It could be 4.5. [/quote:pkt6e3w6]

Yea, I was thinking 2.5 plus 1 game, since I expected us to take 2 of 3, and that would make us 2.5 up.

But 4.5 sounds much, much better.

After tonight along with his .567 OBP in August, Avila is hitting .442 and slugging around .775 for the month.

Also, with the 10 run showing tonight, we're no longer negative on run differential.

We're an even 0.

And we knocked Cleveland from a positive number to -6
LoL

Very nice comfortable win gentlemen. Will be at work tomorrow so can't join you boys but would love to come home to a 4.5 game lead. Would love to see them knock around Ubaldy tomorrow.

mjsb2 said:
What a terrible lineup.

please god....bring the wrath of zeus down on that stadium so i dont have to watch this line up!

half of tonight's lineup cant hit. screw DD for filling the roster with too many shitty backup players, and screw leyland for using them too much.

These guys are insane!!! Sickening!!! It's almost like they think they're 15 games up. This is the biggest series of the year and we field this lineup?

So what's the strikeout popup total for Inge tonight? I'm going with 4.

I'm sure there were many more gems. On top of being entertained by a good Tigers win, I got to laugh at the crow smorgasbord afterwards. Well done.

sggatecl said:
mjsb2 said:
What a terrible lineup.

So what's the strikeout popup total for Inge tonight? I'm going with 4.

I'm sure there were many more gems. On top of being entertained by a good Tigers win, I got to laugh at the crow smorgasbord afterwards. Well done.

sggatecl, Good, and point should be accepted and taken,
we should all be glad to eat crow on all these and the other posts, most all are here have a run of emotions from very high to very low, pregame, in game, and post game, including me.

Back