Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 20

sggatecl said:
mjsb2 said:
What a terrible lineup.

So what's the strikeout popup total for Inge tonight? I'm going with 4.

I'm sure there were many more gems. On top of being entertained by a good Tigers win, I got to laugh at the crow smorgasbord afterwards. Well done.

1 game sample.

This was a bad lineup.

Over the course of a season, this lineup would show itself to be bad.

Wow I am very happy about this win...been out visiting family so I didnt get to watch any of the game and I get home a Cri...Inge went 2 for 4 (very happy about my pile of crow), I like being 3.5 up on the tribe...couple things I noticed from highlights and stats...miggy continued his hitting streak I believe he has at least one hit in every game this month...Fister pitched an impressive game according to the box score (7ip, 6hits, 1bb, and 7k)...and was that inge with a different approach at the plate? Dunno really cause I dont get to watch many games but it did look a little different from the highlights of his homer and double

staegrac said:
Wow I am very happy about this win...been out visiting family so I didnt get to watch any of the game and I get home a Cri...Inge went 2 for 4 (very happy about my pile of crow), I like being 3.5 up on the tribe...couple things I noticed from highlights and stats...miggy continued his hitting streak I believe he has at least one hit in every game this month...Fister pitched an impressive game according to the box score (7ip, 6hits, 1bb, and 7k)...and was that inge with a different approach at the plate? Dunno really cause I dont get to watch many games but it did look a little different from the highlights of his homer and double

I noticed a different stance, a half foot back and slightly open stance from previously, but when I asked a couple of the writers who follow the Tigers, and they asked him, he said he didn't know, but also said, he didn't care. that last part is an alarm to me.
I thought maybe Leon Durham worked with him to adjust it a bit.
we'll see as the games go,

What are the chances? Bless Inge and the Tigers, good win. Let's hope Brandon can provide a spark and help the team rather than totally suck balls like usual.

Well lets hope they just play Inge verses Lefty's to start. That seems to be the plan I think.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
staegrac said:

I noticed a different stance, a half foot back and slightly open stance from previously, but when I asked a couple of the writers who follow the Tigers, and they asked him, he said he didn't know, but also said, he didn't care. that last part is an alarm to me.
i read in one of the articles today that he took a softball stance when he went to toledo and stopped caring after that. wtf???

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]

Eeeek. Scary. I hope he was trying to blow off the attention and didn't really mean that.

Spockmaster said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]

i read in one of the articles today that he took a softball stance when he went to toledo and stopped caring after that. wtf???
Actually, that is probably a good thing. Every hitter has a different stance anyway. The most important thing is feelinng comfortable.

Back