Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 21

Valverde 9th inning,

fukudome ah'shit 3 and 0, strike call, high for a f'n leadoff walk,

ffdonald bunt attempt strike call, throw to first, hit and run or straight steal is ground foul, ground foul, oh shit hits him,

wtf,

lloyd out to talk,

this does not look good,

hannahan shows bunt high, popped foul, Valverde throws high again, shit 3 and 1, bunt ground to Inge only play is to first both runners move up,

pinch hitter for marson is laportly strike call, fastball low, fly to center and Jackson catches and makes a great throw to Avila to get the runner fukudome trying to score,

fu indians,

Tigers win 8 - 7,
my God I am wasted with emotion,

Now if my testicles decent from my belly again, it will have been a great day.

Coke with the win,
Valverde with the save,
Tigers Victory Cigar on hold until I catch my breath,
what a great ending,
Tigers lead over indians is 4 1/2 games.

MI_Thumb said:
Now if my testicles decent from my belly again, it will have been a great day.

LOL. Its wierd but I kinda know what your talking about

Ok... I have not said anything but for the whole series i took the book out of my book case.

"The curse of Rocky Colavito' which I read earlier this year.. Well it has been sitting by my computer all series..... The last at bat.. I put it on the TV ...LOL...I was nervous pacing so i had to do something.. I know stupid but I have to try things...

I picked up a new Tiger hat yesterday....

I know the Indians curse ended in the early 1990's but It still is a good book to read... Talk about a gem and owner who were clueless.

Back