Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 21

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Valverde has only retired first batter faced 37 of 58 times.

Valverde has a little bit of Fernando Rodney in him. But is good enough or lucky enough to overcome putting the first guy on.

Excellent sweep here, but a tough series awaits at Tampa and we all know about their pitching.. Just try to split that series I think..

tigers99888 said:
Excellent sweep here, but a tough series awaits at Tampa and we all know about their pitching.. Just try to split that series I think..

Spilt would be fantastic... i would take that in a second..

Man that was a huge win, because the Indians might go on a big streak here soon with all the home games.

Hopefully we can go into Tampa and Minny and take care of business before we got back to home cookin.

OK guys, good game...

I'm out for a while, need a cold shower or soemthing...

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Yeah I just looked... Next 11 games at home for Cleveland. Next 17 games... Nice schedule..

4 with Seattle.
3 with KC.
4 with Oakland.
3 at KC.
3 with Detroit.

Yeah we needed this game... Indians have some cake coming up..

tigers99888 said:

Yeah, then three games at Minny, although the season record against Minny is really pretty good so far...

Meanwhile Cleveland has 11 games at home vs. Seattle, KC and Oakland...so getting the sweep here was really important for Detroit...

What a game/series for the sellout crowds to watch. Great to see the COPA rocking like did this weekend!

My nuts aren't sore, but my throat is after that celebration. Nothing a bottle o' suds can't fix.

Santiago is my Tiger this series!

Back