Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 9

Nice Guillen, a ball right at you at you can't even knock it down.

it'll be critical go come right back and open up a can tomorrow. no runs in the last 12 innings, unacceptable Smokes and Lloyd!

Shit...

Pathetic!!

Walkoff HBP...

dash2.gif

Ok.

Fuck that.

Fuck, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Are you fucking kidding me?

A walk off HBP, at least make those lucky fucking Indians earn it.

Typical Tigers... Chance to put a team away for the season maybe and they just flat out gag again.. Some old Tigers... It does get old after awhile.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Typical Tigers... Chance to put a team away from the season maybe and they just flat out chick again.. Some old Tigers... It does get old after awhile.

You're kidding me, right?

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Typical Tigers... Chance to put a team away from the season maybe and they just flat out chick again.. Some old Tigers... It does get old after awhile.
Well the Tigers are still up 3 games, but you may be right.. I hope this isn't the beginning of another choke job..

This one might be on Guillen more then anyone, he left 5 on base, and blew the play on Hafners hit.

Back