Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread July 8

Padron 4000 Maduro are my favorites for a 'TigersVictoryCigar'.
Yeah baby!!!!

Boy, I hacked the spelling on that one... Oh well, smokin smooth... wife yelling to take that turd outside.... damn, I'm busted.

told her to pipe down or I'll come up there, grab her by the ears and make her quack like a duck

Boy, I hacked the spelling on that one... Oh well, smokin smooth... wife yelling to take that turd outside.... damn, I'm busted.

Put out that dog rocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol.

Dan and Jim are complaining the umpires should have never started this game because rain, and a long delay were imminent.

Screwing Max.

yep, might as well get the laundry now.

and finish my dog rocket.

Not sure if Scherzer said something to crew chief Joe West as he circled mound there, but rain had really picked up. Game delayed.
He was certainly talking to him as the tarp came on - you could see it on TV.
thought they probably did - he was obviously pissed after his last pitch and wandered that way.

Tarp coming off, though it's still raining. Scherzer's at top of dugout steps ready to come back out.
Crew chief Joe West is on the mound checking out the conditions. I think this game is about to resume.

Joe West is now meeting with manager Jim Leyland. Tigers players haven't left the dugout.
Scherzer's taking mound to warm up. He and Brayan Pena are the only players out there at the moment.
Beck

Last edited:
Game resumes. The radar still has rain all the way back to Cedar Point where ever that is, Amazed they would be thinking about starting this again.
Beck

Last edited:
Back