Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread July 8

W-L is a fraud stat but i'm still hoping scherzer avoids the L at all costs tonight

Now, if don kelly starts in rf over tui again, we'll officially know that Don Kelly is leyland's illegitimate child and he plays him since he missed out on raising him.

Last edited:
Now, if don kelly starts in rf over tui again, we'll officially know that Don Kelly is leyland's illegitimate child and he plays him since he missed out on raising him.

While we all would rather Tui plays, Donnie Kelly is batting .382 since June 1st.

While we all would rather Tui plays, Donnie Kelly is batting .382 since June 1st.

Since June 2nd, 13-32 .406 BAVG 2 D 1 HR

9 Games Started since June 5th (31 games)

Last edited:
Looked like a K to me...fox traxx disagrees with me.

Last edited:
Back