Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. orioles Game Thread August 13

tycobb420 said:
Texas A and M is joining the SEC
There is a good chance Texas joins the Big 10 from what I'm reading as well.. HOld your seats for that one..

jdbaker1 said:
Who will give the Tigers more of a run, the tribe or the sox? I am more worried about the sox, still not buying the indians as a team that can consistantly play over .500.

And yet they have.

The Sox while probably better on paper then the Indians, are a mess.

From the manager on down, Chicago is in disarray.

I haven't said it yet, so....looks like I picked the wrong week to stop drinking.

tycobb420 said:
tigers99888 said:
There is a good chance Texas joins the Big 10 from what I'm reading as well.. HOld your seats for that one..

Wow.
yeah I'm hearing the Big 10 will allow the Texas Network and Texas wants to join the Big 10.. I think it's only a matter of time.. The Pac 10 is in the mix but the Big 10 generates more revenue...

I would love to have texas join the Big 10, im hoping that if Texas joins Oklahoma follows. big10 would be close if not better than the sxec then.

Back