Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rays Game Thread August 22

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="Mitch":iqeeqrbk]

Haha.

19 for JV.

No, but really.

4 run lead, even with Valverde shaky in non-save situations, I never considered he might blow it.

Maybe I'm just arrogant.[/quote:iqeeqrbk]

Hey M.. I see you slow but surely reeling me in..

Which would be SOOOOOO sweet considering some of the hellish games us Tigers' fans have witnessed in that city...

Did you guys hear that.... Alex leads all MLB players in August in average/OBP/slugging

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
[quote="MI_Thumb":rfu4a7lw]

No, but really.

4 run lead, even with Valverde shaky in non-save situations, I never considered he might blow it.

Maybe I'm just arrogant.

Hey M.. I see you slow but surely reeling me in..[/quote:rfu4a7lw]

I just wanna be a Jedi real bad I guess...

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Did you guys hear that.... Alex leads all MLB players in August in average/OBP/slugging

Not surprising.

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="biggunsbob":el5ztpz9]

I just wanna be a Jedi real bad I guess...[/quote:el5ztpz9]

LOL

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="biggunsbob":nwon5v5k]

I just wanna be a Jedi real bad I guess...[/quote:nwon5v5k]

You are all Jedi Masters and Demi-Gods as far as I'm concerned.

Didn't see this on the boards but I thought it was worth mentioning, Cleveland had a claim go through for Rich Harden but couldn't work out a deal.

I just saw the post game and they were joking about Alex catching and I am think out of the box because Jim was laughing about it.... Would he start INGE?

sggatecl said:
Didn't see this on the boards but I thought it was worth mentioning, Cleveland had a claim go through for Rich Harden but couldn't work out a deal.

Good. Jimenez, lol.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]I just saw the post game and they were joking about Alex catching and I am think out of the box because Jim was laughing about it.... Would he start INGE?

He was kidding.

sggatecl said:

yes, thanks, I posted it pregame. and they are looking to bring Thome back with hafner on the DL again. that might get done, he wants to return and said as much earlier today.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="biggunsbob":lyby4qkl]I just saw the post game and they were joking about Alex catching and I am think out of the box because Jim was laughing about it.... Would he start INGE?

He was kidding. [/quote:lyby4qkl]

But he did say if there was a injury Inge goes in...

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
sggatecl said:

yes, thanks, I posted it pregame. and they are looking to bring Thome back with hafner on the DL again. that might get done, he wants to return and said as much earlier today.

Really? Hope someone puts a claim in to stop it.

Post game, smokes giving the game to Tampa tomorrow.

Beniot, Valerde not available, boesch will get the day off, Mugs to start in right, Raburn to start at 2nd. yuc yuc yuc

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
[quote="Mitch":a5trz4rs]

He was kidding.

But he did say if there was a injury Inge goes in...[/quote:a5trz4rs]

Of course. There's no one else.

Back