Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rays Game Thread August 22

LOL @ the sounds coming through the radio.....

Is there a Hurricane neat St. Pete's?

he's probably due for a bad outing, all that howling has got to be annoying.

How 'bout just walking joyce everytime? I'm sicking of this kid looking like ted williams everytime he plays us.

TigerMud said:
never shoulda dumped list?

Granderson
Joyce

Granderson I'll give you, Joyce? no.

Guy had a half season of above average, and has been incredibley mediocre since.

Verlander 1st inning,

joyce fastball strike call, fastball fouled back, slider low, fastball drilled to right homerun, another f'n Tigers killer,

1 - 0,

damon called strike, check swing strike call, chases low skips away from Avila throws to Kelly,

longoria fastball low, fastball outside, again, grounder past third single,

not a good start so far,

zobrist changeup low, fastball bunt foul, throw to first, grounder back to Verlander throws to Peralta and to kelly for a double play,

Verlander with 14 pitches,

1 - 0.

Well, hopefully JV got it out of his system, now time for the bats to come out.

dpinsea said:
Joyce is quickly trying to join the "Tiger Killer" ranks

Jim Thome
Luke Scott
Casey Blake
Carlos Quentin
Matt Joyce

Anybody think of any others?

I'm guessing madden is going to do the 'pitch around cabrera strategy', that vmart is sitting. Hopefully avila makes them pay.

Haha Miggy wants to win this series and GTFO of Florida ASAP.

Back