Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. royals Game Thread August 31

Tigers 5th inning,

Raburn swings and misses a changeup, check swing low, fastball ground foul, changeup in ground foul, curve outside, chases outside and nubs it to the pitcher,

Kelly takes a changeup low, grounder to first,

Jackson shoots a low line drive single to right,

Santiago waits throw to first, pitch high Jackson steals and throw is wild high into center and Jackson gets to third on the E2, takes low, takes outside, strike call, fouled back full count, grounder up the middle,
crap,

adcock with 50 pitches.

Freaking disgusting we can't hit yet another scrub the royals are throwing out there.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Freaking disgusting we can't hit yet another scrub the royals are throwing out there.

Gotta be happy with Ajax though right?

3-3 run scored and a SB

Disgusting... May as pull him with the way our bats are not going... Porcello just does not make good in game adjustments.. it is maddening with all his talent.

justinrose74 said:
Porcello just isn't good
I've been saying that for a while. He might be "good" some day, but I doubt that he'll ever be "great" or even "very good" like he was expected to be.

justinrose74 said:
Porcello just isn't good

What?

Aside from a couple pitches he has been very good.

Maybe we're following different games.

horses are out of the barn, now they call the bullpen,
Porcello efficient, maybe, but doesn't have a real out pitch, and gets hit all too often,
4 - 2 and hogheadhosmer up,

MI_Thumb said:
justinrose74 said:
Porcello just isn't good

What?

Seriously when you give up 4 runs in six innings and 7 hits that is not a good stat line. Both homers to Hosmer were on 1-2 counts... I forgive Rick for one homer but the second one is inexcusable.
I disagree with you... Rick has to much talent to be getting smacked around in year 3.. He needs to make better adjustments..

MI_Thumb said:
justinrose74 said:
Porcello just isn't good

What?

He isn't pitching well at all. Where can I get rose colored glasses like yours?

Back