Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. royals Game Thread August 31

That's 3 plays this inning that made Porcello look worse then he is today.

justinrose74 said:
MI_Thumb said:
What?

Aside from a couple pitches he has been very good.

Maybe we're following different games.

He isn't pitching well at all. Where can I get rose colored glasses like yours?

So aside from 2 homeruns (which I acknowledged) and a double, he has not been horrible, defense has let him down this inning.

The pitcher holding us to 2 runs has a 4.57 era and a whip of around 1.50... Yet we still are struggling..

MI_Thumb said:
justinrose74 said:

So aside from 2 homeruns (which I acknowledged) and a double, he has not been horrible, defense has let him down this inning.
And if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.

MI_Thumb said:
justinrose74 said:

Not all true... Butler gave him a gift out.. there were balls scalded in that inning.. Rick needs to be better verses this scrub team that IS 20 GAMES UNDER .500.....

The Tigers are going to have all kinds of problems with Chicago this weekend if they are struggling in this series. I really hope I'm wrong on this.

ive been out and about, i see porcello is pitching like crap again.

also...DID LEYLAND SERIOUSLY HAVE SANTIAGO BUNT IN THE FIRST FUCKING INNING???

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
[quote="MI_Thumb":qe2a9v2z]

Not all true... Butler gave him a gift out.. there were balls scalded in that inning.. Rick needs to be better verses this scrub team that IS 20 GAMES UNDER .500.....[/quote:qe2a9v2z]

Butlers double that scored the 4th run should have been caught, Hosmers pop up should have been an out, not a hit, and Francour should have been the last out on the blown dbl play.

Porcello should only have 3 ER.

The 2 homers were big mistakes, but the rest of the hits...what do you expect?

Spockmaster said:

Yes, and it worked.

Spockmaster said:

It depends who you talk to.. Rick should have been better today..

Why are the Tigers so frustrating to watch. I mean every game is ulcer inducing lately. Even some of our wins.

Well maybe the radio can be lucky for me today.... later everyone...

have we become the giants' offense lately? my god, we can't hit!

Back