Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. royals Game Thread August 6

2 runs in the first is nice, but don't like stranding that man at 3rd with 1 out.

Jhonny and Carlos both needed to do better.

As poor as Raburn's defense has been at 2B (worst in the league), he's been twice as bad at 3B. >16% error rate.
Small samples for Raburn at 2B and 3B, but the UZR/150 are minus
28.3 and minus 43.8, respectively. Beyond horrid.

lol jz sounds so butthurt over on the other board. like a little kid or something. he snuck on the board, all he had to do was not be a complete douche.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]lol jz sounds so butthurt over on the other board. like a little kid or something. he snuck on the board, all he had to do was not be a complete douche.

A 43 year old adult brought it all on himself. Completely.
There and here last night. childish and utterly disgusting.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
[quote="Monster ":sti0vsq2]lol jz sounds so butthurt over on the other board. like a little kid or something. he snuck on the board, all he had to do was not be a complete douche.

There and here last night. childish and utterly disgusting.[/quote:sti0vsq2]

I must have missed it. What did he do?

tycobb420 said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]

First rule, we don't talk about last night. Ever.

tycobb420 said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]

Ty with all the postings last night in a thread that was taken down this afternoon, lots of good posters were asking for the link here.
jz apparently has had multiple screen names over there and snuck one in on me that I thought I recognized, another Goblue sn. Once he got here, he started spamming a disgusting pic of a guys backside ripped open.
Everything was deleted and banned.
Today he spammed the Tigers board over there.
brings it on himself, because it has always been hi m.o an obnoxious P*ick with never any type of baseball talk or discussion.

Back