Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. royals Game Thread August 6

Some props to Raburn. He's up to .230 after being horrendous. Have to somehow program him to think April is August.

Nice to see 2nd half Raburn showed up.

With him hitting, our lineup is lethal.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
tycobb420 said:
I must have missed it. What did he do?

Ty with all the postings last night in a thread that was taken down this afternoon, lots of good posters were asking for the link here.
jz apparently has had multiple screen names over there and snuck one in on me that I thought I recognized, another Goblue sn. Once he got here, he started spamming a disgustin pic of a guys backside ripped open.
Eevrything was deleted and banned.
Today he spammed the Tigers board over there.
brings it on himself, because it has always been hi m.o an obnoxious P*ick with never any type of baseball talk or discussion.

Glad I did miss it...and he's 43? Unbelieveable!

Raburn hitting .305/.349/.525 in the last month, not including tonight.

Well Jackson got the K' out of the way early tonight, hope it's his only one like last night.

Verlander got squeezed at the knees early in the count by the ump to hosmer.

This little Italian kid is becoming a huge thorn is Detroits side already.

I like how this game is going so far.. You can tell JV wants to win this one..

Back