Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. royals Game Thread August 6

Nice glove Frenchy.

Raburn saw that play and said: "challenge accepted"

That looked like it was carrying over and then francoer muffed the catch.
ruled a double. so far.

tycobb420 said:
Kenny Rogers is entering the Rangers HOF tonight.

That's cool.

Wonder if he is going to punch a reporter during his induction speech?

At what point do you start rotating Dirks in more often and rest Ordonez? That play where he attempted to chase the ball off the wall the other day and i swore you could hear him say "gogo gadget feet" sealed it for me.

MI_Thumb said:
tycobb420 said:
Kenny Rogers is entering the Rangers HOF tonight.

That's cool.

Wonder if he is going to punch a reporter during his induction speech?

He might have pine tar on his hand to hold onto whatever the Rangers give him.

Martinez is such a professional hitter again with a hit to right center,
Tigers 3 - 0.

mhughes0021 said:
At what point do you start rotating Dirks in more often and rest Ordonez? That play where he attempted to chase the ball off the wall the other day and i swore you could hear him say "gogo gadget feet" sealed it for me.

i don't know, but we're going to need maggs rested and healthy going into the last couple weeks of the season...and beyond.

mhughes0021 said:

I got no problem resting Maggs more often, but his bat still has alot more value than Dirks.

I think if Dirks played more often he'd do better. Maybe next season.

mhughes0021 said:
69 piches thru 3...should be lucky to get out of the 5th.

Hopefully we'll knock him out next innings and get some runs.

I hope they keep him in. Were doing good against him. Id rather have him then someone like Soria

Back