Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread August 27

I wonder if JV come out?

Coke has been lights out....Coke/Benoit/Valverde?

JV is already in line for the win. Doesn't need to come out for the 7th, but if we get another run or 2, I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the 7th.

johnny2x2x said:
JV is already in line for the win. Doesn't need to come out for the 7th, but if we get another run or 2, I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the 7th.
Probably have him against teh first batter then put Schlereth against lefties?

Tigers 7th inning,

Betemit strike call, fastball high and inside, fastball inside, swings and misses a changeup low, waiting on that one and lines a single to center,

Raburn takes a strike, throw to first, bunts towards first for a sacrifice Betemit to second,

Jackson takes a changeup low, strike call on the corner, fastball fouled back, another lollipop outside, slider low full count, fastball fouled back, changeup outside for a walk, fu bert he didn't just miss it was outside,

Santiago swings and misses weak shit low, fastball outside, takes low, swings and misses another changeup low, fouled down left, fouls a corner changeup, fastball high for a full count, takes a perfect changeup for a strike, f

Young fastball outside, lines it to right for a run scoring single Betemit scores and Jackson to third,

Tigers lead 5 - 4,

and the dragqueenpavano is taken out, fatcapps pitching,

Cabrera takes inside, inside at the knees, pitch hangs and is drilled to center for an rbi single, first and second,

Tigers lead 6 - 4,

Martinez takes outside, fastball high, fastball fouled back, takes a fastball low, shyt grounder to that ff at second,

Delmon and Miguel take Verlander off the hook ... for a no-decision, at least. Puts JV back in line for win No. 20.

Tiger lead 6 - 4.

I'd really like to see the BP finish it, 112 pitcher for Justin, don't need to extend him too much, long ways to go.

MI_Thumb said:
I'd really like to see the BP finish it, 112 pitcher for Justin, don't need to extend him too much, long ways to go.
I agree.. Save him for the race.. But he's out again..

Verlander starts the 7th, if a runner gets on he leaves, I would think.

Back