Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. White Sox Game #51 5/28/2023

Not sure the the throw home is correct with Anderson running .

Oh the Tigers Lobs 8 more today. In the 7th.

Last edited:
Blown leads in back to back games by the Tigers pen.

Great catch by Greene to save a run!

I need this one to be over.
outside trying to grill and fight off Jehovah's Witnesses that keep coming up to the gate.

Can't keep checking the score.

thought Tigers had it in the bag

I am so tired of all the automatic outs the tigers have. Tigers have only 5 freaking hits today damn it all.

Come on batters wake the freak up !

I need this one to be over.
outside trying to grill and fight off Jehovah's Witnesses that keep coming up to the gate.

Can't keep checking the score.

thought Tigers had it in the bag

Me to frustration. My ticker was slow at Meijers . I was pissed when I saw they had cut the lead lead 4-3 and then 4-4 when Maton threw home. He goes to first I think game is still tired
4-4.

Last edited:
Wtf why are these guys first pitch swinging? I guess they want to get to Miggy?s boat.

Need a 9th inning walk off now.

Wish they would call up any hot hitter we have.

Last edited:
Need a bloop and a blast sadly now in the 9th now that the pen caved iin and hitters still haven?t woke up today ! Get it done someone. Maybe Miggy hits his only homer of the season. Don?t care who does it.

Last edited:
Baez slow grounder to ss scores Green . Bobble by Anderson helps. 2 outs 5-5 tie.

Spencer needs to walk this off.
In trouble 0-2
Spencer K?s

Last edited:
Back