Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. whitesox Game Thread September 2

Yes..... I forgot after two strikes I threw my White Sock's across the room..

Awesome!

Let's break their spirits, crush their hopes, and take their wives and girlfriends home!

Miggy with the base steal! I just spit water all over my monitor!

Man, are we the Angels all of a sudden?

Everyone stealing LOL

Tigers 1st inning,

Jackson takes a high strike, low called strike, cutter low, line one hop past short for a single,

Magglio takes a strike, slow chopper to second throw to first jackson to second,

Young fouls back a fastball, takes high, fastball strike call, cutter fly to deep center and off the glove for a rbi triple Jackson scores,

Tigers lead 1 - 0,

Cabrera fastball ground foul, fly down right foul, takes fastball high, high chop single up the middle for an rbi single Young scores,

Tigers lead 2 - 0,

Martinez takes low and Cabrera steals second, lol, cutter strike call, curve low, strike call inside, fastball low full count, grounder to short Cabrera back to second with play in front of him out at first,

Avila cutter strike call, jammed and bloop to left drops in for a rbi single Cabrera scores,

Tigers lead 3 - 0,

Peralta fly to center,

danks with 22 pitches,

Tigers lead 3 - 0.

I can't wait for the day when they stop showing the numbers of an individual hitter against a pitcher.

Verlander 2nd inning,

dickheadpierzynski fastball strike call, changeup outside, swings and misses a changeup curve outside, changeup outside full count, fastball in and flare single to left,

viciedo throw to first, fastball inside, checkswing ump says he doesn't go around, fly to Maggs,

deazza fastball strike call, fastball in and fouled back, swings and misses a curve,

flowers first pitch grounder to a diving Peralta gets up and flips to Santiago for the force,

Verlander with 19 pitches,

Tigers lead 3 - 0.

staegrac said:
how many more starts does JV have?

5 after today.

Unless they shut him down the last one to rest up for short rest in playoffs.

Back