Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. whitesox Game Thread September 4

tigers99888 said:
MI_Thumb said:
Sox don't want to finish 3rd though, so I expect them to try real hard against the Indians.
You have a manager an a GM on their way out with the way things are looking even if they finish second.. I think they could lay down for other teams now..

I dunno, I bet both Kenny and Ozzie are with the Sox next season though.

Scherzer has thrown a first-pitch strike to nine of the 12 batters he's faced. Ratio of strikes-to-balls is 38-18.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Scherzer has thrown a first-pitch strike to nine of the 12 batters he's faced. Ratio of strikes-to-balls is 38-18.

he'd be perfect through 4 right now if not for young being so slow out there.

TigerMud said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Scherzer has thrown a first-pitch strike to nine of the 12 batters he's faced. Ratio of strikes-to-balls is 38-18.

No one would have got that. Not with Young playing so deep.

MI_Thumb said:
tigers99888 said:
You have a manager an a GM on their way out with the way things are looking even if they finish second.. I think they could lay down for other teams now..

I dunno, I bet both Kenny and Ozzie are with the Sox next season though.
They need to fire Greg Walker their hitting coach.. So inept it's ridiculous..

TigerMud said:
[color=#006400 said:

That's why he has a rep as lazy.

I don;t think he is lazy, I just think he gets horrible reads, and take terrible routes to balls.

MI_Thumb said:
TigerMud said:

That's why he has a rep as lazy.

I don;t think he is lazy, I just think he gets horrible reads, and take terrible routes to balls.

Not lazy he just plays so deep.

Back