Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

tOfficial Posters' Picture Thread

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
TheWolverines24 said:
Myself by the pillar with all the football championships, Big Ten and National, since the year I was born.

Man, looks like you've got your game face on!

Ha! That's what my sister said right after she took the picture. There were a lot of people walking in front of me while we were trying to take it, so she just snapped it as soon as there was an opening. Came out looking like I was ready to tackle someone.

bigvic said:
I have been ...... oh, just got it cmrlily.

Duh

oh, I get it now too. something about his post, as well as the low post count also made me suspect he was somebody else...

I guess as a few other stragglers stumble in, we'll continue to see "regulars" with low post counts for a while.

Well and Veg, aka 'espar_igus' ...aka Cy_clical was so clever with the phoenitic puns ....and wasn't necessarily a troll, so I thought it might be him.

bigvic said:
Well and Veg, aka 'espar_igus' ...aka Cy_clical was so clever with the phoenitic puns ....and wasn't necessarily a troll, so I thought it might be him.

I was kinda hoping it was Veg. Not that I didn't want cmrlily here.

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
bigvic said:

Is your picture from 1974? I expected you would look older.

MichChamp02 said:
GoBlueInAtlanta said:

Is your picture from 1974? I expected you would look older.

Are you asking me? Nah, I play up the old fart thing, but I'm fortunate to have good genetics. Two years ago, at 50, someone guessed me at 35. I REALLY like that guy!

MAIZEandBLUE09 said:
Someone needs to get Michdadreturns over here

Well his Oil/Energy portfolio has been getting hammered lately .....

MAIZEandBLUE09 said:
Someone needs to get Michdadreturns over here

I've got his phone number, and maybe his email now that I think about it. I'll get hold of him.

So...me and the Mrs. a couple of weeks ago...again...I'm the one on the left...

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]

I will attest to the authenticity of said picture and prematurely wish the couple in said photo ..... Congratulations!

bigvic said:
[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]

I will attest to the authenticity of said picture and prematurely wish the couple in said photo ..... Congratulations!

ha ha ha...thanks, Buddy, and I did smile and chuckle out loud a little...wherever you are now (and hope you're home, or will be there soon) rest well, and have one more cold one if you want...I'm gonna open my last one of the night...cheers...

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
bigvic said:

ha ha ha...thanks, Buddy, and I did smile and chuckle out loud a little...wherever you are now (and hope you're home, or will be there soon) rest well, and have one more cold one if you want...I'm gonna open my last one of the night...cheers...

are you married or just engaged? on different occasions, you've referred to a "Ms. Tinsel" and now a "Mrs. Tinsel"???

or did I maybe miss tOfficial Wedding Thread? if so, I didn't do it to be a dick. I was probably arguing with RichRod fanatics, and didn't see it, which I'm sure you understand...

just got into OC ....about to pour my last 1/2 glass of vino before hitting the rack.

Early morning in Fullerton before heading back to Irvine and I have been up at 3am each of the past two nights, respectively (for no reason I can pinpoint)

All I know is that the pictured M(r)s Tinsel was the self-appointed (rightly so) DD the night of this year's Board Meeting.

Me and my wife Jeri... Picture taken at Holland State park a few years back. We were married in 1987...

This is a picture my daughter Abbie and myself at the Michigan verses ND game 2009. She helped me win these tickets on the Huge Show here in Grand Rapids.. She was a freshmen in HS at the time and wanted to see the Michigan band played because she was in the Byron Center band.. Great game even if it was RR.. We had a fantastic time..

I had to switch from Firefox to Safari to attach the picture.. I think Google Chrome would have worked also but I was trying to get a picture of my wife and myself but it must have been too big for Firefox and Google. When I switched to safari I switched to a smaller KB picture and it worked...

Back