Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

tOfficial Posters' Picture Thread

Here's a blurry picture of me at the Roc in NYC last December. On business but getting drunk in Times Square. I don't think my boss ever knew...oh wait she took the picture.

Some weird effect picture my buddy took. I'm on the right, we were getting drunk at Ashley's. What else is new?

dang, MichMicros... unless your uncle is really short, or that room is really small you might be the biggest guy who posts here.

The person on skates to his right in the picture just above that is actually standing right next to him.

Probably a combo of both....I'm 6'3" but feel short when looking at the size of the kids Michigan is recruiting.

Here's a multi-purpose picture I had my wife take last night.

1. Current for MichChamp

2. Joining Michigan24 with the game face

3. Someone said a Michigan shirt makes you look 15 pounds lighter. Obviously, he lied!

I don't really take pictures of myself or even like pictures taken of me, so this is probably one of the few I have. I would post one with me and my wife and son, but she'd probably kill me.

me and you know who

lousy pic of me - this is when i had broken my pelvis and was on my second interview trip for my current job

it was about 95 degrees, 90% humitidty and i was using a walker

and lastly another lousy pic of me (i really am trying to lose weight) from this past Women's football academy

michlady77 said:
me and you know who

lousy pic of me - this is when i had broken my pelvis and was on my second interview trip for my current job

Awesome. Bo's got your right shoulder, Denard's got your left...your shoulders must be Michigan Men Magnets!

[quote author=michlady77 board=wolverines thread=654 post=16795 time=1314123968]me and you know who

You've had some bad luck. Weren't you laid up last year with a broken foot/leg?

b311j said:
[quote author=michlady77 board=wolverines thread=654 post=16795 time=1314123968]me and you know who

You've had some bad luck. Weren't you laid up last year with a broken foot/leg?

yes -i got teased about that at work

broke ankle in a few places on the way to the purdue bball game after xmas
i can post pics of that too
laugh.png

i had never had issues - both were freaky wrong angle type things

michlady77 said:
from about 11 years ago

I remember this picture from the other board. You couldn't leave it up long because of all the marriage proposals!
laugh.png

michlady77 said:
me and you know who

This board is feeling more like home since we've put some pictures on the wall and have a pretty lady among all the testosterone.

This reminds me of working with our remote users and talking to them about different things; work, life, sports, etc...

Then actually going to the office and seeing the people for the first time. Always good to put a face with a name/user name.

Back