Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

tOfficial Posters' Picture Thread

Here is one of me walking in I'm the one with the really dark tan and backwards hat.

here you go

the beagle mix died from prostate cancer at age 14 almost 3 years ago

i now have another beagle will post that too

i am 20 years smoke free (smoked for 20, and stopped in 92"

go for it - long term best thing i did (quit)

michlady77 said:
i am 20 years smoke free (smoked for 20, and stopped in 92"

go for it - long term best thing i did (quit)

Congrats, ML. One of the hardest things I've done.

41771_100000222601381_8939_n.jpg

Me in Maui, Haleakala crater 4 miles in.

cmrlily said:
This pic has the cmr, and it has the lily.

You look like a guy i went to school with. but i'm guessing your name isn't joe because of the CMR.

Last year ...I won't insult anyone by saying where the pic was taken but that is BO under his arm!

From a couple weeks ago in response to me asking him to say GO BLUE! (his favorite bands are Metallica and Green Day and he makes the 'horns' when he's all 'actioned up!')

Great pictures everyone. It's interesting to finally put some faces to screen names. I would put one up if I was smart enough to figure it out. Maybe I'll give it a shot.

MichChamp02 said:
seaemarelillee said:
I really need to see Champ's picture so I can look out for him in downtown Chi and start an argument with him (you know, this country really needs a leader like Michelle Bachman...). I want to see if the scathing and eloquent abuse is just as real in person.

Gonnaa dig up some pics' of my self. Dropped 65 pounds since January, so need to go with something recent.

LOL, good luck finding the right pic of yourself. I'm sure all the guys who post here will be real impressed with your slimmed down look.

lol, you have no idea!

cmrlily said:
This pic has the cmr, and it has the lily.

What a cutie! No not you, don't even play that.

My three are all "growed up" now, but she reminds me of mine when they were little. Good times.

Back