Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

tOfficial Ron Paul for President 2012 Thread

smayschmouthfootball said:
hockeywings said:
Should the military go on strike if they are not prepared for the enemy they will face? absolutely. Should they go on strike if they can't earn a livable wage? absolutely. Should we as public workers be able to go on strike because our benefits get cut because conservatives can't handle a budget? absolutely.

Why do you believe that public workers should be denied their first amendment right to peaceable assemble or speech? That's a union.

Unless of course, you think the constitution is not valid...

Would I be allowed to organize a competitive union to petition the state government with a bid that was more attractive to it in the terms of compensation and benefits, staffed with individuals ready to work under them? Not a chance. Your union would squelch that idea before it was even uttered out loud.

Sorry for the late response, I didn't see your reply.

You absolutely would. but I doubt you would be able to that includes all students of all abilities (low and strong) and guarenteeing all students have a right to an education and have a profit margin. Our unions our weak where I work but you and I both know that your free market solution doesn't work in the real world. Unless you think it does where I would ask you what fucking real world you live in.

[flash=350,287:4id0lfth]http://www.youtube.com/v/VMUZIVYuluc&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:4id0lfth]
</td><td valign="top">
<iframe src="http://images.proboards.com/banners/300x250_14.html" width="300" height="250" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
</td></tr></table>

Iowa:

PPP

1. Paul 23%
2. Romney 20%
3. Gingrich 14%

Insider Advantage

1. Paul 24%
2. Romney 18%
3. Perry 16%

America is waking up!!!

MSUspartan said:
Iowa:

PPP

1. Paul 23%
2. Romney 20%
3. Gingrich 14%

Insider Advantage

1. Paul 24%
2. Romney 18%
3. Perry 16%

America is waking up!!!

The headline on FOX NEWS will likely be, "Romney now back ahead of Gingrich by 6 points in Iowa."

Back