Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump Bans Coronavirus with Executive Order

it's been reported from multiple sources. It may be out of proper context perhaps not sure but that treatment has shown great promise Dr. Oz has been all over it, it's not acceptable that MI may prevent it until further studies while other states are not.

Dr. Oz... like teh self promoting TV doctor guy? Is this even remotely in his area?

I'd trust him more to tell me what kind of makeup to wear in the lighting for TV appearances than treat an actual illness.

it's been reported from multiple sources. It may be out of proper context perhaps not sure but that treatment has shown great promise Dr. Oz has been all over it, it's not acceptable that MI may prevent it until further studies while other states are not.

I?d rather see more sources.

Seems odd that the Democratic Governor of Michigan would be so out of solidarity with the Democratic Governor of New York.

Republitards are just horny for Whitmer and trying to flirt.

Did you see Trump attacking her for no reason? dude is like one of those dorky teenagers who keeps teasing a girl and teasing a girl, but is too shy to make the next move.

No, I didn?t see that.

She is hot though.

Republitards are just horny for Whitmer and trying to flirt.

Did you see Trump attacking her for no reason? dude is like one of those dorky teenagers who keeps teasing a girl and teasing a girl, but is too shy to make the next move.

attacking her for no reason, like her sitting on and refusing to sign a bill requesting federal aid for the pandemic and instead allowing her under-equipped hospitals to be overrun because she was too stupid to cancel the primary like her neighbor in Ohio did and now Michigan has 3 or 4 times as many confirmed cases as Ohio? Is that the nothing she's being attacked over? Must be because Trump is horny for her - solid point, once again.

It's pretty funny that you defend her - she's exactly the kind of person who you hate because of the life she lived. She grew up the privileged daughter of the CEO of a Health Insurance Company (can it be any worse) who also served as head of Michigan's Department of Commerce - don't you hate when rich corporate execs use their money to gain power in government? And her mom worked for the state AG. My sister and her husband live in East Lansing and know her socially, both say she is thoroughly unimpressive and insufferable. So she grew up rich and used her parents connection to climb the ladder of political power all the way to the governor's mansion, her wealth is inherited - she is the poster child or nepotism due to excessive wealth. But you defend her and boil any criticism of her down to lust. I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that she's a Democrat? If I didn't know better, I'd say you were a massive hypocrite.

Last edited:
attacking her for no reason, like her sitting on and refusing to sign a bill requesting federal aid for the pandemic and instead allowing her under-equipped hospitals to be overrun because she was too stupid to cancel the primary like her neighbor in Ohio did and now Michigan has 3 or 4 times as many confirmed cases as Ohio? Is that the nothing she's being attacked over? Must be because Trump is horny for her - solid point, once again.

It's pretty funny that you defend her - she's exactly the kind of person who you hate because of the life she lived. She grew up the privileged daughter of the CEO of a Health Insurance Company (can it be any worse) who also served as head of Michigan's Department of Commerce - don't you hate when rich corporate execs use their money to gain power in government? And her mom worked for the state AG. My sister and her husband live in East Lansing and know her socially, both say she is thoroughly unimpressive and insufferable. So she grew up rich and used her parents connection to climb the ladder of political power all the way to the governor's mansion, her wealth is inherited - she is the poster child or nepotism due to excessive wealth. But you defend her and boil any criticism of her down to lust. I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that she's a Democrat? If I didn't know better, I'd say you were a massive hypocrite.

I supported Abdul Al Sayed for Michigan governor.

But Republitard attacks on her are pathetic and you're a big baby.

I supported Abdul Al Sayed for Michigan governor.

But Republitard attacks on her are pathetic and you're a big baby.

Once again, solid retort. Aren’t you the guy who in another thread said

Don't like a comment here? Just insult the other person and make shit up!

Who you supported in the governor’s race is irrelevant, especially considering you’re not a Michigan resident. You’re here defending her, someone you would normally despise but are ignoring that because she is being derided (legitimately) by someone you hate more. You’re the one who is a big baby, acting like a spoiled child who doesn’t stand by their convictions. It’s why you will vote for Biden and lie to everyone that you wrote in Sanders.

Last edited:
Well, I didn't make shit up and never said I was a fan of Whitmer, or her past & her obvious conflict of interest with heath insurers. so... yeah. and you are being a big baby.

this was a pretty funny quote from John Kerry regarding the KY Congressman that wanted everyone to vote in person for the stimulus bill.

John Kerry, former secretary of state and former Democratic senator, also attacked Massie on Twitter, saying the congressman "tested positive for being an asshole" and that he must be "quarantined to prevent the spread of his massive stupidity."

Don't stand in front of a vote to hand out billions to corporate America (with a pittance for workers) or Kerry will get angry with you.

Don't stand in front of a vote to hand out billions to corporate America (with a pittance for workers) or Kerry will get angry with you.

It's $500B in loans to industries.

So that leaves $1.5T for "freebies"

$100B grants for Hospitals
$24B for farmers and ranchers
$58B to airlines
Tax credits for retaining payroll (unknown)
$206B total for the 3 above (private industry)

$10.5B for pentagon including $1.5B for national guard & $415M for research to developing vaccine & antiviral medicines
$30B for schools
$150B to state and local governments
$10B for the post office
$200B total for the 4 above(other government agencies)

So, about $406B of the $1.5T in handouts accounted for...let's just round up to $500B in case the article I read missed a bunch of small items.

Pittance for workers

$25B for food stamps and child nutrition
Stimulus checks Estimated $290B
unemployment Estimated $260B

found some estimates for stimulus checks and unemployment benefits

Last edited:
It's $500B in loans to industries.

So that leaves $1.5T for "freebies"

$100B grants for Hospitals
$24B for farmers and ranchers
$58B to airlines
Tax credits for retaining payroll (unknown)
$206B total for the 3 above (private industry)

$10.5B for pentagon including $1.5B for national guard & $415M for research to developing vaccine & antiviral medicines
$30B for schools
$150B to state and local governments
$10B for the post office
$200B total for the 4 above(other government agencies)

So, about $406B of the $1.5T in handouts accounted for...let's just round up to $500B in case the article I read missed a bunch of small items.

Pittance for workers

$25B for food stamps and child nutrition
Stimulus checks & unemployment must equal the majority of the remaining or about $1T

Maybe I'm missing something?

If you played hockey with Robin Sherbotsky, you could be missing some teeth.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kIj8fnrymXg

Dr. Oz... like teh self promoting TV doctor guy? Is this even remotely in his area?

I'd trust him more to tell me what kind of makeup to wear in the lighting for TV appearances than treat an actual illness.

hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin Combo is showing huge promise, you keep forgetting I’m always days ahead of the curve with my news sources. It’s appalling to me how much negative press trump has been getting over expressing his same hope for this days ago from the orange man bad network usual suspects.

https://techstartups.com/2020/03/18...tients-within-6-days-treatment-covidtrial-io/

Now for the next wave of days ahead of you, just like with global warming, fear mongering based on faulty computer models. This time it shut down the entire fking world. Excessive fear mongering based on junk science faulty shit models is unacceptable!

Last edited:
Well, I didn't make shit up and never said I was a fan of Whitmer, or her past & her obvious conflict of interest with heath insurers. so... yeah. and you are being a big baby.

You said Trump attacked her for no good reason. You also said Republicans are criticizing her because she makes them horny. Both of those are clearly "shit you made up." Now that Michigan is being overwhelmed by coronavirus because she chose to hold the primary and she then refused to sign legislation requesting federal disaster relief, there was plenty of good reason. I guess it is possible you didn't make it up and you just said it because your an idiot and a partisan hack.

And it doesn't matter that you never said you were a fan of Whitmer or who you supported in the primary. You're defending her now against legitimate criticism of her terrible response to the pandemic because she's being criticized by people you despise. And you're not defending her on any substantive basis - you're MAKING UP reasons for why the people you hate are criticizing someone you should also hate if you were even a little bit consistent.

Last edited:
My only complaint with Whitmer right now is her hard line warning to doctors stance on the hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin treatment it’s working! Stop listing to the TDS people in your ear gov

Last edited:
https://techstartups.com/2020/03/28...hydroxychloroquine-sulfate-zinc-z-pak-update/

Two weeks ago, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the ‘compassionate use’ of Chloroquine and its sister drug, hydroxychloroquine for treatment of coronavirus patients in the United States. A study by the National Institute of Health (NIH) titled: “In Vitro Antiviral Activity and Projection of Optimized Dosing Design of Hydroxychloroquine for the Treatment of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2),” showed hydroxychloroquine to be more potent in killing the virus off in vitro (in the test tube and not in the body).

https://techstartups.com/2020/03/29...atients-in-new-york-u-s-president-trump-says/

You are wrong governor

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/mar/29/gretchen-whitmer-michigan-governor-hydroxychloroqu/

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back