Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump indicted on 7 charges in classified docs probe

Hillary destroyed evidence and was never charged. Biden ?I looked at them and said: 'I?m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you?re not getting the money.' Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.?

Yeah I?m talking about equal justice. Or rather the lack thereof
It?s a fucking joke

See, there you are repeating bullshit right wing talking points......

The FBI found no evidence that the emails were deleted deliberately to avoid the subpoena or other requests. Clinton?s team requested for the emails to be deleted months before the subpoena came. They also argued that all the emails that would be relevant to the subpoena had already been turned over to the State Department.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...-trump-says-hillary-clinton-deleted-33000-em/

The one about Biden supposedly getting Shokin fired just shows how easily you fall for bullshit. Anyone with a say in the matter, both in the USA and Europe wanted Shokin removed because he was crooked and not conducting investigations. Guess what, even republican members of congress signed a letter calling for him to be removed.

https://www.axios.com/2019/10/03/republicans-ukraine-reform-prosecutors-office-biden

Seriously dude, use your brain once in a while and stop getting fed talking points and then acting like you know what's what. Quite frankly, you look like an idiot doing so.

Last edited:
That is the most ridiculous, illogical thing I have ever heard anyone say.

Does a car thief deserve to go to jail? Of course.

Does a mass murderer deserve to go to jail or does a child molester deserve go to jail? Of course and of course.

Now, are you going to read into that that I?m claiming that there?s no difference?

You just love playing these stupid little word games and then claiming you didn't say what you said.

So tell me what exactly should Hillary be in jail for? Which laws was she quilty of breaking? Be specific and clear with your answer.

Our politicians are collection of parasitic, psychopathic, monsters who hold us in extreme contempt. It's the Uniparty and we are not invited. We simply work on the Tax Manor, dwell in (their) out buildings, swallow their lies, send our kids to their propaganda prisons called schools, live by their leave, sit in traffic, in front of the TV, computers, cellular phone mashed in our faces, reacting to their catchphrases, emergencies, disasters, forecasts, projections, watch their commercials, miss their subliminal messages and hints, heed their recommendations, surrendering our sovereignty to our overlords, who get away with crimes that would place us in prison for decades.

The good news is that these Jacobins eventually will turn on themselves. Because they are as predators in a food chain. If they are not hunting, they become hunted.

Last edited:
You just love playing these stupid little word games and then claiming you didn't say what you said.

So tell me what exactly should Hillary be in jail for? Which laws was she quilty of breaking? Be specific and clear with your answer.

Oh, for the love of God.

Several posts ago, I said anyone, lib, conservative, religious or otherwise who responded to you
was wasting their time?yet here I find myself again.

Oh, for the love of God.

Several posts ago, I said anyone, lib, conservative, religious or otherwise who responded to you
was wasting their time?yet here I find myself again.

So you're not going to answer the question? Got it, thanks.

So you're not going to answer the question? Got it, thanks.

Wow, only five minutes later.

I should be flattered you?ve been waiting by whatever type of screen you?ve been waiting by, eager to read my response, for almost half a day.

Some people need negative affirmation the way that junkies need methadone.

See, there you are repeating bullshit right wing talking points......

The FBI found no evidence that the emails were deleted deliberately to avoid the subpoena or other requests. Clinton?s team requested for the emails to be deleted months before the subpoena came. They also argued that all the emails that would be relevant to the subpoena had already been turned over to the State Department.

Where would they find the evidence after it's deleted? Would the person who deleted the evidence to avoid the subpoena then tell the FBI they deleted the files to avoid the subpoena?

It's really cute that you think it's OK that the evidence was destroyed (emails erased) AFTER the subpoena was issued because Hillary said they were all about Chelsea's wedding and yoga and of course, you have no reason to doubt that. Why on earth would she lie, like probably for the first time in her life? It's good that you trust the very smart people in Government to make that judgement for you. Your party needs people like you.

It's also false that Clinton never had classified information on her server at the time the emails were sent or received. The James Comey of the FBI said she did.

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information

But she wasn't indicted so it's OK.

Last edited:
Where would they find the evidence after it's deleted? Would the person who deleted the evidence to avoid the subpoena then tell the FBI they deleted the files to avoid the subpoena?

It's really cute that you think it's OK that the evidence was destroyed (emails erased) AFTER the subpoena was issued because Hillary said they were all about Chelsea's wedding and yoga and of course, you have no reason to doubt that. Why on earth would she lie, like probably for the first time in her life? It's good that you trust the very smart people in Government to make that judgement for you. Your party needs people like you.

It's also false that Clinton never had classified information on her server at the time the emails were send or received. The FBI said she did.

But she wasn't indicted so it's OK.

As usual you just refuse to live in reality and continue making up your own scenarios for what you wish happened.

Hillary complied with the subpoena, that's a fact. After turning over what she said were all work related emails, she stopped using the private server and told the IT company managing it to wipe it. She later received a second subpoena and it was after this point that the IT company wiped the server, realizing they had forgotten to do it. The FBI investigation showed there was no intent to conceal work related emails.

I should add here that we found no evidence that any of the additional work-related e-mails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/press-rele...-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

It is pathetic that a supposed adult would ignore basic facts to continue pushing bullshit just because they want to defend their team and attack the other side.

But hey, if you keep people responding to your bullshit lies about the Clinton matter, at least they're not talking about what everyone knows Trump did.

Last edited:
As usual you just refuse to live in reality and continue making up your own scenarios for what you think happened.

Hillary complied with the subpoena, that's a fact. After turning over what she said were all work related emails, she stopped using the private server and told the IT company managing it to wipe it. She later received a second subpoena and it was after this point that the IT company wiped the server, realizing they had forgotten to do it. The FBI investigation showed there was no intent to conceal work related emails.

I should add here that we found no evidence that any of the additional work-related e-mails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/press-rele...-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

It is pathetic that a supposed adult would ignore basic facts to continue pushing bullshit just because they want to defend their team and attack the other side.

But hey, if you keep people responding to your bullshit lies about the Clinton matter, at least they're not talking about what everyone knows Trump did.

How would they find evidence that deleted emails were deleted in an effort to conceal them unless the people who deleted them willingly told them they were deleted because they didn't want the investigators to see them? Is that how you think it works, that a criminal would willingly give evidence of their intent?

Last edited:
How would they find evidence that deleted emails were deleted in an effort to conceal them unless the people who deleted them willingly told them they were deleted because they didn't want the investigators to see them? Is that how you think it works, that a criminal would willingly give evidence of their intent?

Because many of the emails that weren't initially turned over were able to be recovered from other peoples accounts that were in the email chain. It is literally spelled out in the statement from the FBI that I provided. Simple fact here, Hillary was investigated and while she was dinged for her decision to use a private email server, there was no criminal negligence found.

Funny thing here, I bet you've never once cared that several Trump officials were using personal emails while working in the administration. Why is that?

https://www.americanoversight.org/i...-administrations-questionable-email-practices

With that, I'm done responding to your attempted distractions from Trump's current criminal matters. Feel free to attempt a defense of his actions.

Last edited:
Anyone who is offering credence to the pundits and politicians on MSM from any network is unwilling to apply their own curious nature. They are simply anticipating the desired outcome. They are the 11 members of the jury in 12 Angry Men.

Because many of the emails that weren't initially turned over were able to be recovered from other peoples accounts that were in the email chain. It is literally spelled out in the statement from the FBI that I provided. Simple fact here, Hillary was investigated and while she was dinged for her decision to use a private email server, there was no criminal negligence found.

Funny thing here, I bet you've never once cared that several Trump officials were using personal emails while working in the administration. Why is that?

https://www.americanoversight.org/i...-administrations-questionable-email-practices

With that, I'm done responding to your attempted distractions from Trump's current criminal matters. Feel free to attempt a defense of his actions.

Some of the deleted emails were actually recovered forensically from the server but they don't tell you how many of the 31k+ deleted emails were recovered. It's also not true that they were all of a personal nature as Clinton indicated as several of the recovered emails were deemed relevant to the investigation and handed over to investigators. I'm sure all the emails they couldn't recover were of a personal nature though. And I'm sure Clinton had no intent to deceive or subvert the subpoena - after all, she said she didn't.

Last edited:
Anyone who is offering credence to the pundits and politicians on MSM from any network is unwilling to apply their own curious nature. They are simply anticipating the desired outcome. They are the 11 members of the jury in 12 Angry Men.

You're not nearly as deep as you think you are. All you said right there is "I'm going to ignore everything because I don't want to have to gather information and determine what the truth is based on the facts". It's as if you're saying you are incapable of separating relevant details from partisan white noise.

Last edited:

I was thinking that was Jimmy Stewart, but looked it up - turns out it was Henry Fonda,

They were good buddies, along with Ronald Reagan and David Niven. Reagan was actually a big ol? Hollywood lib back in them days.

I was thinking that was Jimmy Stewart, but looked it up - turns out it was Henry Fonda,

They were good buddies, along with Ronald Reagan and David Niven. Reagan was actually a big ol? Hollywood lib back in them days.

E.G. Marshall, Jack Warden, Lee J. Cobb, Martin Balsam, Ed Begley, Jack Klugman.

Directed by Sidney Lumet. I remember Reagan changed roles in politics.

You're not nearly as deep as you think you are.

you're the last person who should be commenting on the depth of other posters.

backyard-vacations-picture-id173919911

Last edited:
Back