Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump indicted on 7 charges in classified docs probe

"There's no proof she did anything wrong and she was cleared in the investigation, but dag nabbit, I just know she's guilty"

Staying on topic now, the reporting about Trump scrambling to find attorneys in Florida who are willing to represent him tomorrow is hilarious. :lmao:

none of this is a surprise to anyone who remembers you're the guy who came here after 80+ year old Biden stumbled and gaffed his way through the State of the Union to proclaim he took the Republican party behind the woodshed with his amazing speech and ended the conversation about entitlement reform once and for all...

No amount of evidence will ever disabuse of your fealty to the left wing propaganda and talking points.

Still waiting for the defense of Trump. Dude spends all day posting nonsense but for some reason can't defend his bloated orange messiah. :shrug:

It would be if the Trump slappies would try to defend their guy. That would be downright hilarious.

This thread isn't fun any more. Quick Tinsel say something..

Johnny 68: Something on your mind?
Tinsel: Just wanted you to know you're hijacking this thread.
Johnny68: That a fact?
Tinsel: That's a fact.
Johnny68: For a mod without a red name, you run your posts kinda reckless don't ya?
Tinsel: I don't need a red name to get the bulge on a dub like you.
Johnny68: That a fact?
Tinsel: Hmm ... that's a fact.
Johnny68: Well, I'm real scared.
Tinsel: I know your scared, I can see it in your replies. So, all right now, get to trollin with that keyboard and see what happens --
Johnny68: Listen, mmmmister, I'm getting real tired of your...
Tinsel: I SAID THROW DOWN BOY ... you gonna do somethin' or just sit there and read?
Didn't think so ... *grabs keyboard* (to Monster) here, Monster, a keepsake. Now, out you go don't come back ... ever!

Last edited:
f76dd66cb1b7517df0a5f9bbdfed56e5

This thread isn't fun any more. Quick Tinsel say something..

Well, I just posted on another board that California governor Gavin Newsom is going to be on Sean Hannity tonight. That there is a funny sentence in itself.

It would be if the Trump slappies would try to defend their guy. That would be downright hilarious.

At the risk of getting a response from you, who do you think on this board is a ?Trump slappy?? I think there is not a single poster who at this point in time intends to vote for Trump in a Republican primary.

At the risk of getting a response from you, who do you think on this board is a ?Trump slappy?? I think there is not a single poster who at this point in time intends to vote for Trump in a Republican primary.

Here's a hint, he's the guy still trying to bring up Hillary even though her case was put to bed 7 years ago.

Here's a hint, he's the guy still trying to bring up Hillary even though her case was put to bed 7 years ago.

I wouldn?t know about whom you are referring, that having been said, I still believe that there is not a poster on this board who is going to vote for Trump in the Republican primary.

I wouldn?t know about whom you are referring, that having been said, I still believe that there is not a poster on this board who is going to vote for Trump in the Republican primary.

Well that's a relief, now all we have to worry about is the culture war commando who picks fights with Mickey.

On a side note I knew a guy named Perry Murt or Pmurt once, Trump spelled backwards. My history lesson is over.

On a side note I knew a guy named Perry Murt or Pmurt once, Trump spelled backwards. My history lesson is over.

I?m glad you liked my post #91. Maybe you picked up on that in the opening phrase, I was attempting to do what you asked me to do in #84.

Let's see the length of the legs of this.

DEFLECT AND DISTRACT!!!!!:tup:

Hilarious that a 7 year old conspiracy theory is being recycled and you rubes act like you're hearing it for the first time.

Now, back to the main programming, your orange messiah getting arrested and booked today. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Back