Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

UM Hockey update Ncaa Final Four 4/6/23

Right, a hockey bio.

That makes the selection of ?Mean Girls? even more cool.

Like, Riley Keough level cool.

Especially since all the other players selected either "Braveheart", "Saving Private Ryan," or "Gladiator." And, he led the team in goals and points that season (2006-2007). Among the league-leaders in fact, in the best HS league in the state -- maybe in several surrounding states, Minnesota excepted.

So he wasn't no 4th-liner looking for attention.

Especially since all the other players selected either "Braveheart", "Saving Private Ryan," or "Gladiator." And, he led the team in goals and points that season (2006-2007). Among the league-leaders in fact, in the best HS league in the state -- maybe in several surrounding states, Minnesota excepted.

So he wasn't no 4th-liner looking for attention.

I saw all those other movies.

Good movies all.

No where the level of conflict as ?Mean Girls.?

I generally don't criticize what movies people watch because we all have those movies, but Mean Girls - really?

I generally don't criticize what movies people watch because we all have those movies, but Mean Girls - really?

No. Not really. But this is exactly the brand of reaction he was hoping to elicit from his answer.

I respect the apparently random locations of these regionals. Fargo, Allentown, Manchester, and Bridgeport.

Michigan verses a Colgate .

1-0 after one.

7:10 left in the second Michigan is up 6-0.

Psu won earlier 8-0 over Michigan Tech.

Michigan verses Psu in Allentown Sunday at 6:30 pm if we hold on.

Michigan up 8-0 after two.

Last edited:
Fargo
March 23rd Espn 2
#1 Minnesota?(26-9-1) (1)????wins 9-2
Canisius????.(20-18?3) (41)

St Cloud St??.(24-12-3) (6)???.wins 4-0.
Minnesota St?.(25-12-1) (10)
=================

SNHU ARENA, MANCHESTER
March 23rd espn news 5:30pm
#4 Denver (30-9-0) (4)
Cornell ??.20-10-2) (13)???wins 2-0

March 23rd 2:30 pm eapn2
Boston U. (27-10-0) (5)???.wins 5-1
WMU (23-14-1) (10)
===================
PPL Center Allentown
March 24th Espnu

8:30 Pm Espnu
#3 Michigan (24-11-3) (3)??..wins 11-1
Colgate???(19-15-5) (25)

5pm espnu
Psu?????????(21-15-1) (8)???.wins 8-0
Michigan Tech??.(24-10-4) (10)
==================.

TOTAL MORTGAGE ARENA, BRIDGEPORT
March 24 th, 5:30 pm espn news
#2 Quinnipiac (30-4-3) (2)??..wins 5-0.
Merrimack??.(23-13-1) (13)

Harvard???(24-7-2) (7)
Ohio St???(20-15-3) (8)????wins 8-1.

Last edited:
1-0 10 into the 2nd, 8-0 2nd intermission. It was only a matter of time, poor kid in net for Colgate had stopped 23/24 before the onslaught.

Regional Finals
Fargo
Saturday, March 25th
#1 Minnesota (27-9?1)?????????..wins 4-1 Final
#2 St.Cloud St (25-12-3)

Manchester
Saturday, March 25th
#4 Cornell (21-10-2)
#2 Boston U. (28-10-0)?????????..wins 2-1 Final
=======================
Sunday March 26th,
Allentown
#1 Michigan (25-11-3)????????..?..wins 2-1 Final ot
#2 Psu (22-15-1)

Bridgeport
Sunday, March 26th
#1 Quinnipiac (31-4-3)??????????.wins 4-1 Final
#3 Osu (21-15-3)

I could be off on regional seeds. My number #1?s are right.

Last edited:
That was an ass whooping. 11-1 with 3 PP goals during a 5 minute major late in third for butt-ending. There were several other quality chances all throughout the game that could've/should've found the net. PSU has been a tough out for Michigan, hopefully they come to play because Sunday is going to be a much stiffer challenge.

That was an ass whooping. 11-1 with 3 PP goals during a 5 minute major late in third for butt-ending. There were several other quality chances all throughout the game that could've/should've found the net. PSU has been a tough out for Michigan, hopefully they come to play because Sunday is going to be a much stiffer challenge.

Michigan was pissed after the Intentional stick to the abdomen up 8-1. Scored 3 more pp goals.

Last edited:
Michigan 11 goals.
Minnesota 9 goals.
Psu 8 goals.
Osu 8 goals.

Of all the Regional Finals, the Michigan - PSU is probably going to the the toughest. How did PSU get so lucky to be playing in the Regional Final practically at home?

Of all the Regional Finals, the Michigan - PSU is probably going to the the toughest. How did PSU get so lucky to be playing in the Regional Final practically at home?

All three teams in the region had shorter trips then the #1 seed Michigan. I agree Michigan has the toughest draw I think.

Last edited:
Back